Will I be banned?

h21

So I ended up buying an unusual from the Steam Community Market at a very decent price.

After purchasing the item, I found out it was a hijacked item by looking at the user history, which explained the cheap price.

Will I be banned for purchasing an item from a possible hijacker?

Item History: http://backpack.tf/item/1242848529

I bought it for $119.21, tax on the purchasing end.

So I ended up buying an unusual from the Steam Community Market at a very decent price.

After purchasing the item, I found out it was a hijacked item by looking at the user history, which explained the cheap price.

no, you can't get banned for scm transactions. And it isn't even that good a deal, like 3.5 in cash for the hat

no, you can't get banned for scm transactions. And it isn't even that good a deal, like 3.5 in cash for the hat

Unless Autpost bends their rules (again) and bans people who buy hijacked items on SCM.

Unless Autpost bends their rules (again) and bans people who buy hijacked items on SCM.

I don't think he was talking about op. He never specified such a thing and we're not on outpost forums

I don't think he was talking about op. He never specified such a thing and we're not on outpost forums

Eh, I just assumed so.

You wont be banned on anything. 

It is an amazing deal because I converted 2 Earbuds and 11 Keys into $119.00, so I bought it for around 43% off the Backpack.tf price, which itself is an estimate price; I can easily quicksell it for 3 Earbuds, so that's 9 key profit right there, assuming I choose to quicksell.

It is an amazing deal because I converted 2 Earbuds and 11 Keys into $119.00, so I bought it for around 43% off the Backpack.tf price, which itself is an estimate price; I can easily quicksell it for 3 Earbuds, so that's 9 key profit right there, assuming I choose to quicksell.

because backpack.tf unusual prices are so accurate

Well then it just comes down to how we determine amazing. This would seem a good deal to me. Amazing when it was like <50$

Archived