So this Happened... The epic conclusion

Rambro

Any actual proof to back that up? (Try not to make up a made up story)

I think likes shown alone shows that you can make friends, you are very wrong about being nice =/= no friends. In fact in my school, I find that the ones that are nice have the most friends/respect. Being an asshole only, well, not give you friends for sure.

I said that being nice gave you friends and being an asshole money right? That's what I wanted to say anyway, and its up to you to choose which you prefer

I've tried to run my business being a nice person. Obviously some shit has happened like Tuxxygate, but in general, my success is not built off stealing from others.

I've tried to run my business being a nice person. Obviously some shit has happened like Tuxxygate, but in general, my success is not built off stealing from others.

Why are unusuals even accepted as craft-hats when earbuds and bill's hat and shit isn't?

Why are unusuals even accepted as craft-hats when earbuds and bill's hat and shit isn't?

Because you can actually craft with them.

• Administrators

Great, i leave and a shit-storm happens. Thread is over.

Welcome back, did you do anything great similar to this lately?  :P

Welcome back, did you do anything great similar to this lately? :P

I was given a strange professional killstreak original for free as a token of gratitude from another user, and Im about to sell a Collectors quick fix for around 10 keys in items.

I was given a strange professional killstreak original for free as a token of gratitude from another user, and Im about to sell a Collectors quick fix for around 10 keys in items.

It's like when someone finds $10,000 and they're awarded $100,000 for turning them in.

• 3 weeks later...

okey then, but why are unusuals allowed?

Because 1 scrap profits from key/hat flipping is stupid.....Thus scrap.tf has to make money by getting unusuals as craft hats and then keeping them. Its just that they need to have another bot do it as it would look bad if the bots automatically didn't list unusuals; thus anyone can have a chance at getting the unusual if they're fast enough. 

/Conspiracies 

Yesterday a guy sent a trade offer with an unusual and a bills on his side and forgot to put anything in my side. I accidently accepted and hunted him down to get his stuff back to him. Then I taught him how to do an auction on Bazaar. GET ON MY LEVEL.

Because 1 scrap profits from key/hat flipping is stupid.....Thus scrap.tf has to make money by getting unusuals as craft hats and then keeping them. Its just that they need to have another bot do it as it would look bad if the bots automatically didn't list unusuals; thus anyone can have a chance at getting the unusual if they're fast enough. 

/Conspiracies 

No, we don't try to steal shit from the bots like that

• 2 weeks later...

And everyone lived happily ever after. But srsly Geel, you should make the bots not allow special items. I got a strange loose cannon from one of them and I didn't even notice it was strange until I equipped it.

And everyone lived happily ever after. But srsly Geel, you should make the bots not allow special items. I got a strange loose cannon from one of them and I didn't even notice it was strange until I equipped it.

yis

Archived