So this Happened... The epic conclusion

Rambro

Folks, the deal is done.

I traded my unusual Lord Cockswains Pith helmet for his high five taunt and around 3 refined in metal.

He was very polite and mature about it, and politely asked for it back. He is eternally grateful, and is willing to help with whatever I need in the future. 

This is the epic conclusion ladies and gentlemen. I dont even think Id be able to live with my guilt if I said "You can't have it, tough shit." FOr a little while at least.

Everyone deserves a second chance. And I gave him his today.

You're too nice. If you stay nice like this you'll never get anywhere in life. Anyway probably would have been better to keep it all in a single thread

I am eternally grateful, as my unusual was something I worked to, and was really important to me. I don't care about my High Five taunt or the metal. Again, thank you so much for what you have done. Dia duit (Thank you) - Gavin.

You're too nice. If you stay nice like this you'll never get anywhere in life. Anyway probably would have been better to keep it all in a single thread

Oh, please. I got a heart of stone in real life. But this guy made a mistake, so I patched him up, no problem. Not to mention that I already built up a half decent backpack from trade.tf and chumps who dont know what theyre doing.

By the way one topic is enough, one topic for every "update" is not necessary.

Well, this is the final update, so no more new threads.

First, It was nice of you, You made profit either way, Second, If you are this nice, I was this nice before, You arent gonna get anywhere in trading, Trading is filled with bunch of new comers, some sprinkle of noobs. Just a head up, Be a little more harsh next time

Le epic conclusion. 11/10 IGN - ''I cried''

Nah, IGN would be like "6/10 Didn't include Doritos, Mountain Dew, or COD."

I'm glad you chose to be nice about it. Because, as DosMoobies said, you made profit, and that was the better thing to do.

How do you think all the  rich people are rich?

I give stuff back when people make a mistake (assuming they're not cunts). Your argument is invalid.

if there where more people like you...

I'm glad that you took that unu, you could also be like "ohh, well im not going to take it, maby the owner will grab it" and than some dick takes it.

maby I'il make something for ya *poster*

I would have traded back for the 1.22 it costed you myself but I am glad that it ended up with both sides of the party happy. We need more traders like you.

if there where more people like you...

I'm glad that you took that unu, you could also be like "ohh, well im not going to take it, maby the owner will grab it" and than some dick takes it.

maby I'il make something for ya *poster*

I would have traded back for the 1.22 it costed you myself but I am glad that it ended up with both sides of the party happy. We need more traders like you.

Thank you both. And Essoplerck, add me.

To those saying he shouldn't have been so nice and should have kept it...

this is not how you get ahead in life. Fuck you guys.

Because the average trader has enough mental capacity to be anything but a janitor/prostitute, although the latter is probably highly unlikely as most traders are probably fat-fucks. 

Sadly, in this world it actually is. You won't make any friends or anything that actually matters but in corporate life being an asshole IS how you advance

Because the average trader has enough mental capacity to be anything but a janitor/prostitute, although the latter is probably highly unlikely as most traders are probably fat-fucks. 

Well I am a fat fuck, but most people on this site (well the ones I got to be friends with) are going to universities and stuff, which is above janitor level iirc

Sadly, in this world it actually is. You won't make any friends or anything that actually matters but in corporate life being an asshole IS how you advance

Any actual proof to back that up? (Try not to make up a made up story)

I think likes shown alone shows that you can make friends, you are very wrong about being nice =/= no friends. In fact in my school, I find that the ones that are nice have the most friends/respect. Being an asshole only, well, not give you friends for sure.

Archived