Kick = ban

dixiecountry1971

Why is it that when you get vote kicked on any server, you are also instantly banned from the server

Dats not Kool.

Dats not Kool.

Neither is liking your own posts like seriously...what the hell are you trying to accomplish?

Besides, it's only a temp- Oh I'm still in small writing,, My bad

I can assume because then having a vote-kick system would be redundant if the kicked user can just re-join the server. 

Neither is liking your own posts like seriously...what the hell are you trying to accomplish?

Besides, it's only a temp- Oh I'm still in small writing,, My bad

you just rekt him

I can assume because then having a vote-kick system would be redundant if the kicked user can just re-join the server. 

Maybe if they were kicked for 24 Hours and done? I dont see any reason to be Perm Banned, and with these troll vote kicks, its kinda dumb for perma-ban.

• Administrators

Why is it that when you get vote kicked on any server, you are also instantly banned from the server

Dats not Kool.

Hmm...Not in the servers/gaming community  I play on. There is no votekick or anything like that, that is because admins are always present.

Hmm...Not in the servers/gaming community  I play on. There is no votekick or anything like that, that is because admins are always present.

I still remember the time I was afk for 9 straight hours and not a single admin kicked me.

mebbe it's just because the 2fort regulars are never modding  :ph34r:

Darkly always have 2 admins in each server.

Archived