killstreak

whitem0d

Team Shine on Normal Killstreak Weapons and Manndarin on Australiums. Daffofil is too light on the Australiums.

Team shine and Agonizing Emerald, Mean Green looks nice on a stock rocket launcher  but deadly daffodil on the apoco Fists is amazing Imo.

For a knife, if it's australium, I actually prefer Deadly Daffodil, as the handle will shine gold like the blade, when killstreaked, if normal, I'd go for team shine or agonizing emerald, for visibility.

Team Shine on Normal Killstreak Weapons and Manndarin on Australiums. Daffofil is too light on the Australiums.

I like daffodil on some australiums that have black accents. Obviously on a solid gold aussie blackbox, it's totally unnecessary, but for the aussie knife? Oh man, when that killstreak hits and that black handle starts shimmering gold, you can't beat that.

Now if only I there was an Aussie Diamondback, those black accents would be awesome all shimmery and golden.

I like daffodil on some australiums that have black accents. Obviously on a solid gold aussie blackbox, it's totally unnecessary, but for the aussie knife? Oh man, when that killstreak hits and that black handle starts shimmering gold, you can't beat that.

Now if only I there was an Aussie Diamondback, those black accents would be awesome all shimmery and golden.

Yea I agree but those Australiums that are completely or almost completely golden should have a mandarin sheen or the daffodil won't be very visible. For example: RL, Black Box, Flamethrower, Sticky, Eyelander. Golden Wrench, SMG, Pan, the daffodil sheen would be hardly visible.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Australium_weapons

Archived