Regarding the current site design

fisk

• Administrators

Hi guys,

Yesterday we silently pushed an update which contained a bunch of important optimization fixes (which is why the site is now pretty buttery). However, that update branch also contained a frontend overhaul where I was busy migrating the site to use Bootstrap 3. While most of the hard work was done, there was a lot of polishing that needed doing.

Regarding the UI

Right now the vote buttons are very vague and is very hard to figure out if you've voted or not. This will be changed, it wasn't intentional. Otherwise, the flat UI is here to stay, but I'll be slowly removing the inconsistencies over the next few days.

Regarding the mobile site

It seems that nobody ever likes responsive sites and it's very, very difficult to try and fit an entire backpack in a responsive design. If it's not responsive in the first place it never will be, period.

The mobile site will be canned and removed later today has already been canned.

(anything else I need to fix?)

The number of classifieds used

Since the last update - around 2 weeks back - It's not exactly clear how many classifieds we have used, until the limit is reached.

EDIT: Just noticed it in the My classifieds section - towards the bottom of the page

There is a bug on the voting thingy though, you can choose the tick mark / cross mark and the question mark at the same time. It also makes additional dialogues. 

There is a bug on the voting thingy though, you can choose the tick mark / cross mark and the question mark at the same time. It also makes additional dialogues. 

And I can't remove ads via Settings. :c

Let users store their own personal css files on the site so I can recode the gradients into the site for myself

• Administrators

or you could just use a userstyle because there's no point storing personal CSS for one person

or get over the temporary baby duck syndrome

I still don't understand why the Unusual names had to be shortened a long time ago. A lot of people complained about it but it never got reverted back to what it used to be. Why show "Unusual Killer's Exclusive" instead "Burning Flames Killer's Exclusive"? You've all traded long enough to know that the effect affects the price a lot as well.

I like that you finally added the one hour comment changing notification though.

• Administrators

Vote buttons have been made more obvious and the faux-multi-vote issue has been fixed.

Archived