Dreams vs. Reality

AwesomeMcCoolName

I was just screwing around on the internet when I ran into this: http://disinfo.com/2014/03/future-drugs-will-make-prisoners-serve-1000-year-sentence-8-hours/

TL;DR: its talking about a drug induced sentence, which could make years compressed into a few hours. 

Can a dream be real enough to be the same as reality?--Is it the same to be in prison for 20 years as it is to believe you were in prison for 20 years? 

I read that a few weeks ago, pretty wild stuff.

I heard that it's possible but all my dreams suck. so I couldn't answer personally.

I was just screwing around on the internet when I ran into this: http://disinfo.com/2014/03/future-drugs-will-make-prisoners-serve-1000-year-sentence-8-hours/

TL;DR: its talking about a drug induced sentence, which could make years compressed into a few hours. 

Can a dream be real enough to be the same as reality?--Is it the same to be in prison for 20 years as it is to believe you were in prison for 20 years? 

I once went through a dream of a entire day and woke up and believed it was real. 

And no I didnt sleep all day...

with drugs i think it can be possible, ive had dreams that seem very real, real enough that i have to check them somehow.

I had a dream where I saw my mom a few meters away from me then all of a sudden a plane just falls right behind her and she run to me calling my name and when the plane crashed she jumped power ranger style and it was blank after that. Then I woke up and went out my room after that weird dream, then I saw my dad fighting some kind of goat demon with a butcher's knife. He successfully injured it and I got a gas can and poured the gas on the demon and then I lit the gas and boom!!! And I woke up again and I saw my sister right next to me levitating like a magicians assistant then I levitated after a minute of looking at her. when I'm at least 5 feet high from my bed I suddenly fell. Then this time I really woke up and checked on my family and they were sleeping like nothing happened.

That dream traumatized me.

It would be different to be in prison and to think you are in prison. You need to think of the side effects of the drug. If you go in prison for 1 day and think you have been gone for 50 years. While other people think you have been gone for a day. You will prolly go cray cray at some point :P

It would be different to be in prison and to think you are in prison. You need to think of the side effects of the drug. If you go in prison for 1 day and think you have been gone for 50 years. While other people think you have been gone for a day. You will prolly go cray cray at some point :P

Which is why it makes it a good idea to use on the "worst villains" so they can pay for their crimes.

Archived