SF Scattergun (own it)

Community Sparkle Luger

SF Bat (own it)

Spellbound El Jefe

Sunbeams Bonk Boy

Cool Cat Cardigan

Tam O' Shanter with Blizzardy Storm

Strange Bird-Man of Aberdeen

Strange Teufort Tooth-Kicker (wish it existed)

Strange Festive Grenade Launcher

Strange Festive Stickybomb Launcher

Strange Frying Pan

As you may notice (by looking at my backpack) i'm close to my set of my dreams (if only i was richer AND if that specific strangifier existed).

All aboard the dream loadout train!

Poot link here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=245073286

I like my non-competitive (aka bragging purposes on LazyPurple's Silly Servers) Soldier set - consisting of a Strange Pro Direct Hit (Violet/Incinerator), Collector's Pro Mantreads (Violet/Fire Horns), a Strange Specialized Disciplinary Action (Violet), a Planets Honcho's (painted Violet), a Strange FDU (ditto) and a Soldier's Stogie, but if there were more cosmetic slots, I'd use the Killer's Kit and probably the Gentle Manne's Service Medal (which I'm too piss-poor for. Shame on me.).

If I had the dosh, I'd get a better effect, though - most likely Searing, Stormy, Cloudy Moon, Darkblaze, Poisoned Shadows or Green Black Hole. Oh, boy, all those BOOTIFUL effects I'll never get my hands on...

(Side note: Methinks the Killer's Kit should have three or at least two styles - Just the Pants, Just the Pockets and All of the Above. I like the camo pants, but the pouches are just fugly.)

Archived