Started a steel HL team (join me)

Spu~

This is not to be confused with my previous discussion about an iron team; this is an entirely new team I am starting.

This is a UGC team. EU players, sorry, you'll have to play on etf2l :c

here is my current roster:

Main:

Scout:

Soldier: Ducky
Pyro:

Demo:

Heavy:

Engi:

Med:

Sniper: Myropainiac | HWS

Spy: Me

Reserve:

Scout:

Soldier: 
Pyro:

Demo:

Heavy:

Engi:

Med:
Sniper: Sorcerer
Spy: 

Please, don't try to join if:
You don't have a mic

You can't speak english well

You are greatly inexperienced (less then 500 hours)

Plan to troll

Are never available and offline for days at a time

Are a complete dick

We have the class main and reserve you plan to play filled (unless they are replacable)

You're a scamming piece of s***

You're a hacker

Contact me if you follow these guidelines and would like to have a tryout.

I personally take the time to manage tryouts. Tryouts may take a few days for me to schedule, because of large amount of people wanting to participate.

The tag is .pd (Plastic division) for anyone who wanted to know.

But the season already started, I'm guessing this is for the next season? Or this is UGC? Also what div?

Edit.

Nvm about the div and ETF2L / UGC.

Best of luck to your team !

If you need a merc for a match, feel free to contact me. I can merc engineer / soldier / heavy. Silver EU, with alot of comp exp.

But the season already started, I'm guessing this is for the next season? Or this is UGC? Also what div?

Edit.

Nvm about the div and ETF2L / UGC.

Best of luck to your team !

If you need a merc for a match, feel free to contact me. I can merc engineer / soldier / heavy. Silver EU, with alot of comp exp.

This is for the summer season. UGC aswell. I would love to invite you to the team, but silver eu doesn't fit with this team :/

i'd be down, i just starting maining pyro from solly so i should be ready by then :P i dont have any real comp experience besides a shit load of lobbies on tf2lobby and have started playing tf2center a lot.

I would love to be a part of this team :D

I have a mic with that can hear sound but cant emit sound, and another where the sound/mic reciever wont work for it.

Other than that That is the only problem, I have played mge,tf2lobby,tf2center, I have played a few matches before but nothing really serious

I main Soldier/Demo/Spy those are the classes that I specialize at, If you would like to add me to discuss feel free to add me, I plan to still be trying to fix the mic If its still not able to work on my comp I will just get a refund or a replacement at least.

My computer stats is on my Twitch if you browse down, I have played TF2 Since 2007 <-- I am a no life I know xD

en-gb.twitch.tv/cheappimp

Anyhow this is all I can give, I am at school I will be willing to discuss with you when I get back, I am US Central and I get off at 3 PM,

I arrive at 4PM to login into my account and Play Until 10-11 PM. On weekends I play 12+ Hours Daily

I would love to be a part of this team :D

I have a mic with that can hear sound but cant emit sound, and another where the sound/mic reciever wont work for it.

Other than that That is the only problem, I have played mge,tf2lobby,tf2center, I have played a few matches before but nothing really serious

I main Soldier/Demo/Spy those are the classes that I specialize at, If you would like to add me to discuss feel free to add me, I plan to still be trying to fix the mic If its still not able to work on my comp I will just get a refund or a replacement at least.

My computer stats is on my Twitch if you browse down, I have played TF2 Since 2007 <-- I am a no life I know xD

en-gb.twitch.tv/cheappimp

Anyhow this is all I can give, I am at school I will be willing to discuss with you when I get back, I am US Central and I get off at 3 PM,

I arrive at 4PM to login into my account and Play Until 10-11 PM. On weekends I play 12+ Hours Daily

Your account has only joined in august of 2013, and you have 100 hours on the game... 

lmoa recruiting team in backpack.tf forums :DDD

http://etf2l.org/recruitment/ for eu

http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?61-Highlander-Players-Looking-for-Teams http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?62-Highlander-Teams-Looking-for-Players for both eu and na

whould suggest to look players there ^

if not then good luck getting crushed ;)

This is for the summer season. UGC aswell. I would love to invite you to the team, but silver eu doesn't fit with this team :/

I didn't meant that I want to join the team , merc means when your team player(s) can't play the match on the set date, and you need someone to play, you can hire a merc - A guy, who agree's to play a match with your team for just once. It doesn't require joining a team, it's just a service that helps teams in need :)

And I also doubt anyone would want a Silver merc a Steel team also, but what you gonna know, they accept sometime ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived