The slow and painful death of the Australiums

Happy Balloon

The death of the collector's weps was obvious and expected, cuz they were always kinda dumb. But apparently, Australiums seem to be dying an excruciating death too.... God damnit, soon they won't even be worth trying for.... You finally finish a 2 cities tour, oh gee so pumped up, WOW AN AUSIEEA SOJ )@J, and it's an smg.... 

In short: Australiums are dying out. Price is obviuosly droping. Soon they won't be worth shit.

i hope i'm not a dumbshit with this :c

Wow. Bad spelling, backpack less than a bud, obviously waiting for aussies to drop because he hasn't got one in five tours...

The opening post has it all.

Not really sure what to reply with...you're kinda just stating the obvious here.  It's how it works with every new item.  High hype price, slowly dies down into it's true pricing.

Wow. Bad spelling, backpack less than a bud, obviously waiting for aussies to drop because he hasn't got one in five tours...

No need too be rude Mr. 22 Posts.

Not really sure what to reply with...you're kinda just stating the obvious here.  It's how it works with every new item.  High hype price, slowly dies down into it's true pricing.

yeah.

I remember when ppl said ''noo, aussies will never ever drop'' etc.. it was obvious

Aww, no need to be so rude. My bp is more than a bud and even that's because I don't wanna spend too much money on tf2.

Ofc they will drop in price because more and more are found and they are not limited unlike festives? Nothing new here.~

Ofc they will drop in price because more and more are found and they are not limited unlike festives? Nothing new here.~

That explains it course

Yeah, but valve wanted them to be "preposterously rare", not 14 keys.

I am trade marking the word watâ„¢ 

I now own watâ„¢ no using it without my consent. 

watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢

Yeah, but valve wanted them to be "preposterously rare", not 14 keys.

You realise that 14 keys is very much for a non-unusual item right? And 14 keys is still a few keys more than any 2012/3 sf.~

watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢watâ„¢

sued 

You realise that 14 keys is very much for a non-unusual item right? And 14 keys is still a few keys more than any 2012/3 sf.~

And aussies aren't even done dropping. 2013 strange festives died the same way too. Just wanted to say that aussies are getting too cheap. At least in my dumb opinion.

please dont kill me

sued 

â„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢tawâ„¢taw

Valve never intended then to be on par with unusuals forever. They were invariably going to go down quite a bit. Nothing new here. They declining like all new items as they end up flooding the market. But they'll also never reach absolute trash, they'll always maintain some value as they are pretty well liked and relatively rare. I'm guessing around the 10 key mark will be a low point for most.

A bit dramatic.  Take it from someone who's spent way too much playing MvM - the market isn't going to be flooded anytime soon...they're still an extremely rare drop.  

Archived