Scammed. Refund? Track Items? Contact an Admin personally?

TPxUltimate

I have been scammed, but It is a long time ago, 2. April 2013. This is a common trick, while I he asked me a question I had to google, he changed the unusual to the same hat, but with a really bad talent. I have been trying to do something about it, but I know it will be really hard, since it is a long time ago, and I don't know if there are any ways to proof if I was actully scammed. The user who scammed me is a secondary account. The last time he was online, was the day he scammed me, so I have not bothered to report him at steamrep. I really want to contact a steam admin or mod personally. If there are no possible ways, is it possible to track the items, and find out who the fake account gave the items to? This is the deal I made: 

Uvanlig Killer's Kabuto
–
Uvanlig Tam O' ShanterThe SandmanGod gammel Hound DogGod gammel Soldier's Stash,The ShahanshahØrepropper,  Uvanlig Solid sjako

This is written in norwegain. 

I lost:  Unusual tam o shanter, vintage hound dog, vintage soldier stash, earbuds, unusual solid sjako. Both the unusual had some decent effects. The one he gave me had nuts n bolts.

Thank you for replying.

-TPxUltimate

Archived