Why did Valve remove the # of items in Inventory on Steam profile?

FayBee

Valve removed this long ago and I just ignored it thinking it's my crappy computer coughing up again. Enforced by the lack of attention people gave to this 'issue', I ignored it again for 4 months until finally making a thread on TF2 Steam discussion page with just one reply from a guy that said " I don't know, they removed that a long time ago". So after three weeks I decide to ask you guys here on backpack.tf forum. Why did Valve remove this?

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about. For example, on the right side of a Steam profile, there's Games, Screenshots, etc. and they all have numbers next to them indicating how much you have. This is not the case with Inventory, it just has the word Inventory and not the number of items you have.

because now there are item showcases for this.

So if you wanna show off how many items u have you need to buy cards =>More $$ for valve :)

because now there are item showcases for this.

So if you wanna show off how many items u have you need to buy cards =>More $$ for valve :)

well that's not a problem for me since i'm already level 37 on Steam, but the thing is I feel incomplete seeing all the Games, screenshots, reviews having numbers next to them except Inventory. Still, removing it is pointless.

well that's not a problem for me since i'm already level 37 on Steam. Still, removing it is pointless.

Well, just use one of them then :D 

Yep it is

Archived