College: What do?

Alex From Security

Gotta pick a college.

Don't wanna do that.

Accepted to a couple but I narrowed down to 3 I want to go to.

Pennstate - SHITtier housing, Very prestigious school (in PA, not exactly Harvard but hey), Large as fuck with 45k students, bigass campus, I already live there.

CalU - GodTier house + free drugs since I get to room with a friend going there, Small with 9k students, small campus, I like it because housing and friends, freshmen get cars :D

Drexel - Mehtier houseing, awesome school, co-ops so I complete my schooling in 6 years, but lock in a job working 6 months at a time each other semester, Middle of philly fuck that.

What do?

jk drugs are for weirdos.

gJFsBv5.gif

dont ask people on a forum for virtual hat trading about what you should do with your future <3

It's mostly a what would you do scenario.

I know I must pick for myself.

It would be interesting to see what people would do with said options.

Small community campus with friends - giant fucking campus that has a good name - get a job but extra 2 years.

Decisions man.

xfmNXPG.gif

It's mostly a what would you do scenario.

I know I must pick for myself.

It would be interesting to see what people would do with said options.

Small community campus with friends - giant fucking campus that has a good name - get a job but extra 2 years.

Decisions man.

xfmNXPG.gif

I would do eenie meenie miney mo

i would go with your friend. they could provide some support to you if something were to happen

I've heard of Pennstate so I assume it's reputation goes far. Anyways, CalU or Pennstate seem like the best options imo.

In all seriousness it depends on the major you are going for, don't decide what college you want to go to over anything besides that. Schools names only carry weight depending on the major going to MIT for Liberal arts doesn't mean much (Example not a degree you can get there).

In all seriousness it depends on the major you are going for, don't decide what college you want to go to over anything besides that. Schools names only carry weight depending on the major going to MIT for Liberal arts doesn't mean much (Example not a degree you can get there).

Mostly CompSci / Technology Information Systems.

CalU from what I have seen seems to have a great program to get me a qualification in Web design, General Technology information (hard and software knowledge), and Security (I'm from there :D )

Also I can't stop crying.

Your fucking name.

I love you.

tumblr_lmcylykTFJ1qfuoxto1_400.gif

fuck your future any buy more hats i actually agree with Vince, but CaIU sounds good as you have less students&stuff, the teachers can concentrate on you better if you are less students:) But dont do drugs then, not even weed, it fucks up your learning / mind, believe me

Mostly CompSci / Technology Information Systems.

Come to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign instead. 

Come to University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign instead. 

That was a great game tonight, and it sounds to me you seem to like CalU more than the other 2 and small classes are the best

the one that won't make you in debt for the rest of your life. the one that doesn't have scam books. I think it'd be cheaper for any american to go overseas and study in college there of. I know a good one here where I live (Thailand). It's called Stamford International University. They specialize in everything that isn't medical or chemical.

tuition fee is a Burning Team Captain per year.

In all honesty, go for the one the best education. Atmosphere in there is nice and all, but you're going to college to learn stuffwhich offers you t

if its a good friend you've known for a long time, go to CalU. really REALLy helps to have someone you know to be with :)

This.

Having a mate is vital. 

Go to like fucking Hardvard or whateverSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't tell if a joke or doesn't know how higher education works :/

Also, Tapatalk

Can't tell if a joke or doesn't know how higher education works :/

Also, Tapatalk

Obvious joke is obvious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing is the quality of the education.

The housing and the ability to own a car as a freshman will be important for like, a few years, then ded.

Archived