Jiggy's Funhouse Servers

Triforce of Charmanders

So, i was browsing YouTube today and i saw this video...

My first thought was, "No this has to be a one time thing". Unfortunately, it wasn't...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jiggly%27s%20funhouse%20admins&sm=12

I cant believe people servers like this exist. What's worse is these videos are all 9+ months old, so I don't know if this crap is still happening or not.

IF anyone finds more recent info on any misconduct on Jiggy's servers let me know, hopefully VALVe has stepped in though. 

valve doesn't give two shits about community servers (unless they have things like malware or something on it)

The admin has released private paypal information to those who donate less then $5...

Jiggly's has always been like this. You get a bunch of tryhard admins that think they are god and they basically do what they want. If they are paying for the servers, then I guess its their right, but that's when its called if you think they run it poorly, don't play there. Once they lose server traffic they will have to play with themselves.

Our servers on the other hand run things smoothly and fairly, and its a good solid match when we have a full server. A nice community alternative to the douchy servers that exist.

http://www.thetwistednetwork.net/index.php

I cant watch the video. What's happening in it?

a guy snipes on a server and admins get mad cause he's decent at sniping. he gets banned for "aimbotting". old.

Prety mad all i can say

Who's mad? 

Hopefully you dont mean me because as i said, i inly found out about this Jiggy shit today. 

Prety mad all i can say

If you want an even better example of this kind of behaviour, just Google "mike nomad ro2".

Archived