• Heavy
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Sniper
    • Spy
    • Bitch please, I play tf2 for hats only
    • lol shut up ward
    • Send this to the great below pls

I hate soldier. Don't ask me why, I don't even know. This class is for tryhards, wow spamming rockets so amazing. It's slow, rocket jumping is stupid and I think this is the less charismatic TF2 class.

I hate soldier. Don't ask me why, I don't even know. This class is for tryhards, wow spamming rockets so amazing. It's slow, rocket jumping is stupid and I think this is the less charismatic TF2 class.

I feel the need to join whatever servers you play and just spam you with rockets.

Least favorite class is engie, spend so much time setting everything up, and then you're team doesn't have an intelligent pyro or medic to defend their ubers, GG.

Second least is heavy, he's too simple and yet so frustrating because of the giant target on your back and head.

Third least would be a tie between sniper and spy, I can only get one or two picks at a time as spy and I always seem to be the one sniper that always gets sought out and killed out of the four snipers on my team.

Pyro is fifth least, I can't puff n sting, so I W+M1 and spam airblast.

Medic is sixth least, I only play him when I'm healing a buddy on the server, or if I want free points on the leaderboard.

I play Demo, Scout, and Soldier the most. Rocket jumping soldier out of Blu spawn is fun on Badwater, see how many Red teleporters(at their spawn) you can destroy before they find you. Demoman is left click + right click = winning, and Scout = Use Baby Face's Blaster, play like a sniper to get the speed, and then you're untouchable.

No but srs, engie is trash.

Archived