• Heavy
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Sniper
    • Spy
    • Bitch please, I play tf2 for hats only
    • lol shut up ward
    • Send this to the great below pls

I dunno, I play most of them on a regular basis (exept hoovy and snoipeh), but mine is definetally the heavy. I only play the hoovy when I'm a friendly hoovy giving sandviches to dying eneimes and assist them in stealing out briefcase. What's your least favorite class?

I love the demopan. The sticky camping in the tunnel on dustbowl is hilarious, and if you can aim as a demoman then he can really be op 

Pyro and Engineer. I can't fight against Spies as an Engineer and I usually get killed as Pyro before I have a chance to retaliate. From the two though, Engineer.

Scout. I can't aim with it 0-0

Same here. It's hard to land a single hit when running like crazy. Speed messes my aim greatly.

Scout- Too fast for me.

Heavy- Too slow. 

Engineer- I don't have the patience to build buildings and defend them.

Sniper- Bodyshots everywhere.

He is also the only nagger.

"No, the word was NAGGER."

I don't like Demo either. Well, okay, I LIKE him, but he's pretty much my least favorite class to play. I don't know why, he just doesn't make as big an impression on me.

I'm shit with scout, every shot I land is 8 damage max (the one time I land a shot)

Im choosing heavy tho, I never play it because it makes me feel guilty about how damn easy it is x.x

Heavy is actually a really fun class if you play it competitive. If you got a good medic, you can fuck shit up. Just use gloves of urgently running. Anyway, Engineer is such a boring class. 

Am I the only one that likes engi and medic?

imagine the rage when a player gets killed by a medic

Idk, I play my best on Demo/Soldier. (I dont use shotgun for soldier, I prefer the Magic Conch Shell, or as weird people call it, "Concheror")

"I have no son"

-Dad, when he found out I dont use hitscan weapons. 

^

Idk I saw that | somewhere and thought it was funny.

I'm shit with scout, every shot I land is 8 damage max (the one time I land a shot)

Im choosing heavy tho, I never play it because it makes me feel guilty about how damn easy it is x.x

Not necessarily. Being the slowest and largest class, Snipers and Spies love you as a target. You always have to check your back and also make sure there's not a bullet about to go into your head.

Am I the only one that likes Engi and Medic?

I like playing Medic. He's kinda like the unsung hero of the team who carries everyone but gets no recognition. Besides, pl0x Ubersaw crits.

I do have to say my least favorite class is medic, as I just cant seem to be helpful to anyone (maybe too much of a battle-medic mentality, which brings me to my next point) I think that also the medic primaries are a little underpowered for my likings, and the arcs that the needle guns make drive me crazy. and the crusaders crossbow just doesn't output any damage at all, and its kind of hard to hit teammates sometimes. but that's just me

Archived