What Happened to the Holiday Headcase?

Mr Pancake1225

What has happened to this hat? It used to be one of the kings of the rare hats, but now it is a mere shadow of its former self. What are your guy's opinions on this hat? Why did it drop like a rock? Do you think this item would be better off with the styles originally suggested by BANG!? Should it be paintable?

I personally think its a great hat that grabs attention and is quite rare. What do you guys think?

post-6509-0-74498900-1395203885_thumb.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max was cheaper

Max is cooler

Sucks to suck

Doesn't really explain how the hat sucks. Just some opinions on Max's.

How exactly does it "suck"?

With forward and backward head movements  Its what the majority of the community thinks. 

Doesn't really explain how the hat sucks. Just some opinions on Max's.

Also compared to other hats you could get for the same price, it's ugly.

Also compared to other hats you could get for the same price, it's ugly.

So a half of a cartoon rabbit's head is not?

Don't quite understand why you did that either.

Because the suggestions were easy and the rep was plentiful. Oh and it's shit to sell. Probably because it's ugly

Because the suggestions were easy and the rep was plentiful. Oh and it's shit to sell. Probably because it's ugly

"Ugly, ugly, ugly." That's all I ever hear about this hat. Is the hat easily noticed? I would say so.

What happens happens, I guess. I like it, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. Hardly anyone likes it, lol. 

I own a HOUWAR that I bought with my hard-traded items to keep and cherish forever, but even I can admit that it's ugly as hell. But that's exactly why I love it. 

What happens happens, I guess. I like it, but that doesn't mean everyone else does. Hardly anyone likes it, lol. 

I own a HOUWAR that I bought with my hard-traded items to keep and cherish forever, but even I can admit that it's ugly as hell. But that's exactly why I love it. 

Ugly as hell, but still rare. Would this hat fall into a similar category? What differentiates the two hats? 

I didn't even look yet but I think someone in this thread has a Holiday Headcase in their backpack

Of course I do. I love this hat. I'm just wondering why the community decides to take a shit all over it.

"Ugly, ugly, ugly." That's all I ever hear about this hat. Is the hat easily noticed? I would say so.

Are fat people easily noticed? Yes. Doesn't mean they're necessarily pretty.

Of course I do. I love this hat. I'm just wondering why the community decides to take a shit all over it.

They don't take a shit all over it, it is a (the) shit. 

Are fat people easily noticed? Yes. Doesn't mean they're necessarily pretty.

I had presumed that many of the items in tf2 were priced on appeal yes, but also on noticeability.

What has happened to this hat? It used to be one of the kings of the rare hats, but now it is a mere shadow of its former self. What are your guy's opinions on this hat? Why did it drop like a rock? Do you think this item would be better off with the styles originally suggested by BANG!? Should it be paintable?

I personally think its a great hat that grabs attention and is quite rare. What do you guys think?

attachicon.gif685px-Heavy_Holiday_Headcase.png

The demand for it is.... ogre..

Archived