NCAA Bracket Challenge!

Vince

Yay! March Madness ;3

This is how its gonna work. 

All entries are due by the start of round 2 (march 20th) the first round games dont really matter lol.

Points will be awarded as so.

2nd Round, each right = 1 pt

Sweet 16, each right = 2 pt

Elite 8, each right = 3 pt

Final 4, each right = 4 pt

Championship, if right = 10 pt

person with the highest points wins

ill probably give a prize to the person with the highest points 

post yours below so that I can read it

here is mine http://puu.sh/7zGp5.png

a good bracket is located here

Ill probably make a bracket. Though I will probably overestimate my Alma Mater. I havent taken a look at the seeding yet

A good bracket is one that involves UNC goin' all the way! And on that note.. FUCK DUKE! #believeMercer

By the way, Vince, there is a way to set up a "group" on espn.com and submit your brackets there. It automatically scores brackets and has a leaderboard for whos winning ect. That might be MUCH easier for this, espcially if many people decide to participate. You could just create a group called "backpack.tf" and make it public and tell everyone to join that to participate. Just a thought.

A good bracket is one that involves UNC goin' all the way! And on that note.. FUCK DUKE! #believeMercer

Fuck them both. Hail to Pitt

I honestly couldn't have cared less, but since my history teacher is forcing us to do this for a grade, I might as well participate.

iqHC75A.jpg

I honestly couldn't have cared less, but since my history teacher is forcing us to do this for a grade, I might as well participate.

Your history teacher? I fail to see the connection

I've got Syracuse winning it all in case you're too lazy too click on this

[Hopeful bracket for Wichita State]

Wichita State doesn't have a better chance to win just because they're undefeated. If you look at their schedule this year, they really never played any team all that great. From what I could ascertain here the two teams they've played worth anything are Tennessee and St. Louis, and Tenn is playing tonight to even get a seed in the tournament. Stranger things have happened during March Madness though, so who knows.

I've got Syracuse winning it all in case you're too lazy too click on this

Wichita State doesn't have a better chance to win just because they're undefeated. If you look at their schedule this year, they really never played any team all that great. From what I could ascertain here the two teams they've played worth anything are Tennessee and St. Louis, and Tenn is playing tonight to even get a seed in the tournament. Stranger things have happened during March Madness though, so who knows.

You're judging my opinion on a sport I don't care about?

Well, I've seen way too many brackets from people who do care and are calling Wichita State to win it all. Just a friendly judgment really :)

wtf is this shit so im going along, minding my own business, picking the favorite for each game and then it tells me that that two #1s are going against each other?

I quit.

Archived