Cosmic inflation: 'Spectacular discovery hailed' (Big Bang)

Grimes

"We don't need evidence to prove it actually happened when it did" <--- this one made me lol

I wonder how he'll react if you show him this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great

Specifically: "Regarding the Massacre of the Innocents, although Herod was guilty of many brutal acts including the killing of his wife and two of his sons, no other source from the period refers to the massacre.[33] Since Bethlehem was a small village, the number of male children under the age of two might not exceed 20, and this may be the reason for the lack of other sources for this history.[34] Modern biographers of Herod tend to doubt the event took place."

Yes, another thread to post dumb stuff that creationists say!

Apparently 2 is not enough.

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?

Yeah, and now nobody is discussing it. Just complaining about creationists.

The one creationist in our school didn't know how to spell Jesus, and insisted that God created probability and God created randomness, and also God created evolution (though it's an inherent process).

imo I look at entropy as god. Almost everything is dictated by entropy. Almost. Everything. 

There's a creationist kid at my school that I showed this article to

Quotes of the century right here:

"People just aren't smart enough to understand that God made it all"

"At least with Christianity, there is something larger, God! It makes more sense than the Big Bang"

"We don't need evidence to prove it actually happened when it did" <--- this one made me lol

"Then 6 billion people will be burning in hell because they cannot understand" <-- referring to other religions as well

I'm agnostic, I'm fine with you following any religion of your choosing, but this is straight up silly (this kid and his siblings are notorious for being brainwashed tho, so we're all used to hearing about it"

There are more on page 1, but I'm too lazy to get those.

Archived