Australiums v.s. Festives

dabaers

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which looks better/which do you prefer?

• Festive Versions
    • Australium Versions

The first festives were the best, now Valve is over-doing it with the wrapping paper, looks ugly. Still, some new festives look good.

Most Australiums look pretty great too, but it's hard to decide.

i got rid of all my s.f's and went straight to australiums when they came out. Look much better. I don't even care if they drop a lot in price.

The first festives were the best, now Valve is over-doing it with the wrapping paper, looks ugly. Still, some new festives look good.

Most Australiums look pretty great too, but it's hard to decide.

I agree. In 2013, I was expecting more weapons with lights. I was thinking sometimes to myself, "I wonder what the new ones will be? Festive (blank)?" When I thought of one, I could see it with christmas lights around it. But then, a bit of disappointment. They tried to make it fancier and different I guess. Though, I only unboxed 2 crates, and I got a strange festive wrangler.

Image if Valve makes strange festive australium weapons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Watch. There will be a christmas mvm update making this happen.

I think the 2012 ones have grown on me, because even though I vastly prefer the 2011 ones, I now don't think the 2012 ones look too bad.

The 2013 ones are still fugly to me though.

I do have to say that currently the prices of the australium/ a.u. weps are up in the air right now, so pricewise and investment wise it would probably be better to get s.f.'s.

and to all of you saying the first gen festives looked the best: WELL of course they would, they are all the primary stock weapons you know and love, so its really hard to beat that...

Watch. There will be a christmas mvm update making this happen.

how can it be strange festive australium, would look kinda weird. what will it be. golden wrapping :T

australiums are the best! whats not to like about it?? also, whats so cool about 2011 sf besides its rarity?

-Stock weps and stock>all

-The lights actually are well placed and look good

-No wrapping and that ugly stuff.

-I like the pretty blinking colours :3

-Stock weps and stock>all

-The lights actually are well placed and look good

-No wrapping and that ugly stuff.

-I like the pretty blinking colours :3

i dont get what your saying lol

Archived