Professional killstreak sniper rifle fabricator Hypno-Beam, Team Shine value?

Yura

Hi guys, I just got the item specified in the title and was wondering how much it could be worth? I apprechiate any help I get as I am not really into trading anymore. Im just a tf2 veteran returning to the game and played a tour of mannup. 

Probably around the 25 keys you're asking, maybe 26-27.

Hypno Beam is the lowest tier KS effect, and although TS is the highest tier sheen, it doesn't significantly affect the value of the kit in this case.

if you list it yourself probably 28-32 keys but that will take time, but if you wanna sell it to someone who will resell your looking at 22-25 keys

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Sir Spoon The Second said:

if you list it yourself probably 28-32 keys but that will take time, but if you wanna sell it to someone who will resell your looking at 22-25 keys

28-32 for a hypno-beam? isnt that a bit high?

3 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

28-32 for a hypno-beam? isnt that a bit high?

team shine

32 is pushing it but some people dont care for the ks and just want TS and some love HB like its there god

it will take time to sell but I don't doubt someone could get 28 for it, I wouldn't be surprised if they got 32 for it

as an added bonus, theres only 2 other HB/TS on the market (that i could find) both on SCM with a kit listed for 110 cad (38.5 keys) and a fab for just under 850 cad (298 keys)