Trade help.

Gyatt Strike

Hello. Recently I went through my older accounts and I found some Unusual Haunted Metal Scrap. I saw that it has high value but the issue is that it's untradable. Are these items truly tradable for them to have value and if so how could I trade them?image.png.4c0e9bb196fc80e2ade284a5af300581.png

I am clueless with the market. Apologies if I did, or said something bad.😧

No worry, you didnt do anything bad.

Your item is "worthless" as in it can't be sold anywhere. You can still use it to craft a Headtaker or the Pumpkin Hat thingy though.

The Haunter Metal Scrap item also exists in a tradeable version, which would be worth something, sadly yours isn't tradeable. (Like 99% or more of them are not tradeable)

The Haunted Metal Scrap says "Achievement Item: Not Tradeable or Marketable". This means it was given to you by unlocking an achievement. All of the achievement items are untradable in this way, and can't be used for anything except crafting some untradable items. Basically, this means they're free, locked to your account forever, and worthless.

Hey at least you didn't delete yours like I did..

Then I had to buy a tradable Headless Axe for 25 keys

1 hour ago, Gyatt Strike said:

I am clueless with the market. Apologies if I did, or said something bad.😧

It's ok homie. No stress on it. Ngl I deleted mine too when I unlocked mine, so it do be like that sometimes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flaim said:

Hey at least you didn't delete yours like I did..

Then I had to buy a tradable Headless Axe for 25 keys

can't you ask steam support for it back like some people do w their gibuses?

6 minutes ago, beblonski said:

can't you ask steam support for it back like some people do w their gibuses?

Iirc some youtuber made a video about that, people flooded support and they stopped doing it completely. Not 100% sure on this one though, just what I remember from a few years ago.

Its pretty valuable if its tradable because its not supposed to be tradable. Yours isn't tradable 

3 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Iirc some youtuber made a video about that, people flooded support and they stopped doing it completely. Not 100% sure on this one though, just what I remember from a few years ago.

this is true

the metal youre specifically looking at is worth a grand total of zero usd. its untradeable and cannot be giftwrapped.