Orange Footprints Gen. 70's Chapeau

CheeseManfuu

Hello,

I got to my computer during my lunch to find a trade offer on steam that caught me pretty damn off guard, requesting my above Chapeau for 40 keys. I know Halloween spells went absolute stonks over time but didn't think to this extent (and yes i checked that they're legitimate TF2 keys not one of those weird steam item switcheroos). I just want to confirm that this sounds reasonable, whether this dude is overpaying or I'm getting sharked. I also have quite a few other spelled items (couple cosmetics, few weapons) if people want to poke around. TIA

image.png.c36d5c0624e37ed38561858fdb26654c.png

image.png.2c8aaf7383adf25257711df1514a940e.png

Seems like a fair offer. Question is, would you miss not having it? Because there's a good chance you'd never be able to find another one with Rotten Orange FP for sale.

There's a Genuine Quality Team Spirit FP on classifieds asking for 25 keys right now.

a6542cX1_img_1346.png.d0aadcc5f97ce311a193765a58112ff7.png

There's also a Unique Quality Headless Horseshoes one for sale at 35 keys that's been listed for 4 months.

e25439j9_img_1347.png.6f7f78a13f2daf55183925ef46ff274a.png

285444b0_img_1348.png.ec4d75eea0a268c48f4ddf63dead8481.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Apo said:

Seems like a fair offer. Question is, would you miss not having it? Because there's a good chance you'd never be able to find another one with Rotten Orange FP for sale.

You bring up a good point.

Quite honestly the only reason I keep it is because it's a different hat that a friend donated to me when I was scammed several years ago. So, with 40 keys might as well make what goes around come around. He's probably forgotten about it since so I'm sure it'll come as a surprise for him.

Appreciate the insight, I'm still privy to trading stuff but have been out of the cycle for a few years, pretty much just quick selling random uncrates at this point.

I'm curious now; my other friend has a nuts robo Tyrolean with SS that I gifted him several years ago as well. I imagine worth a bit of overpay but not much for such a low tier hat, right? I've already scoured for the rest of my stuff so shouldn't be too much a bother after that.

1 hour ago, CheeseManfuu said:

I'm curious now; my other friend has a nuts robo Tyrolean with SS that I gifted him several years ago as well. I imagine worth a bit of overpay but not much for such a low tier hat, right? I've already scoured for the rest of my stuff so shouldn't be too much a bother after that.

I’d GUESS like 50 keys or so. Maybe more maybe less. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainy said:

I’d GUESS like 50 keys or so. Maybe more maybe less. 

Hey, a guess is better than nothing in my book lol, honestly surprised that it'd be that much in the first place for just one of the pigments.