How do forum warnings accumulate towards bans?

puddingkip

Well, I know that 50 warning points get you a permanent suspension, and my first 1 day ban came at 3 warning posts (excluding the request points, they don't really count). Then at point 4, I got another ban, 3 days this time. I'm not at all attempting to fight these bans, or the warnings, I should have just behaved myself. I'm just asking how the accumulation works. Is it on a set number (so like warning 3 is 1 day ban, warning 4 is 3 day) or is it different?

Polar bear told me that warning points is not everything and that you usually get permanently banned before you hit 50. If i remember correctly he also told me that you get 3 days for 5 points but clearly pointed out multiple times that points is not everything. I don't know more than that though.

Polar bear told me that warning points is not everything and that you usually get permanently banned before you hit 50. If i remember correctly he also told me that you get 3 days for 5 points but clearly pointed out multiple times that points is not everything. I don't know more than that though.

Clever clearly stated 50 is permaban in the ban request thread

50 is permaban yes. but no user from what ive seen has gotten 10+ legitly. theres been a couple people who have been permad from the forums off warning points though. i can ban you for as long as you want, and thats really just determined off the severity and past offenses 

I has a question: are warning points visible to others? For example if pudding had 10 warning points, is he the only one who can see it, or can everyone see them?

(soz puddy)

I has a question: are warning points visible to others? For example if pudding had 10 warning points, is he the only one who can see it, or can everyone see them?

(soz puddy)

No they're not. I have 7 btw, of which 3 because of request ban

Archived