The "Traders hate him" advertisement?

Gold

So last week I saw this advertisement on backpack.tf's home page, next to the recent classifieds. It's titled "Traders hate him" and features a really ridiculous looking heavy with some pretty nice unusuals (a burning something, buds and a toss-proof towel). Too bad I wasn't able to take a screenshot. I think it's a very well-done parody of popular ads and want to see it again. The problem is that I've been hitting F5 for about 30 minutes everyday and still haven't get it :( if anyone have it saved, please post it here so everyone can see it. You have my thanks in advance.

It's probably a similar thing to "Trainers hate him" with the photos of two different people, one fatter than the other. Sometimes they don't even have the same skin... ( this is not racism )

Hi yes, I made that ad.

Unfortunately the ad has expired and I probably wont renew it, but here's the media files I used

71813ff187.jpg

77388672ca.png Template: 8b0.jpg

Yeah, I've seen the add once and I can't tell if it's a joke or a serious "new trading method".

BTW, anyone noticed that it says "traders hate HIM", so it means that 1 person did it, but later it says "TRADERS have discovered" so now there are several people. It should have been "traders hate them" then. FAIL c:

I've been around for quite a while now, you're literally the first person to point this out

actually this has been pointed out before

I want to make myself a parody ad spray for the rescue ranger that's like; Sentry busters HATE him! Discover one Engi's weird trick to keep a fresh sentry at all times!

I want to make myself a parody ad spray for the rescue ranger that's like; Sentry busters HATE him! Discover one Engi's weird trick to keep a fresh sentry at all times!

Rescue ranger is not a person.

Him -> It.

• 8 months later...

Am I Kool yet?

You aren't kool, you're the kool-aid man, coming to poor countries and giving them aid, as you're not a member of the kool kids klub.

Archived