What the problems in Ukraine?

-W3E- DemoKnight Pro-Bro

All world now can see, that shit happens... And i have only 1 question. I live in Ukraine. I don't want to join Russia. But this already choosen. Crimea will go to Russia. Simple. They'll made additional illegal votes, and Crimea will join Russia. So... You all see WTF in Ukraine happen. Are you want for "giving" Crimea from Ukraine to Russia?

Putin should be kicked out

That would really be Putin it to him.

My pun was bad, but I have no regrets.

I don't get why they don't just split into 2 Ukraines. Korea due it.

And then one invaded the other.

I don't get why they don't just split into 2 Ukraines.

Korea did it.

Then one started threatening countries with nukes

I don't get why they don't just split into 2 Ukraines.

Korea did it.

Yeah, because that has worked out well every time it has been done.

Putin should be kicked out

I'm assuming you have 0.0000 knowledge of Russian politics. Putin might be a macho, arrogant and maybe even a narcisist, he's way, way better than all the other would-be leaders. Putin is the best Russia can get in the near future, and according to recent surveys around 55% of the Russians support him. They don't have to do a thing and he makes them relatively wealthy (average income seriously skyrocketed during the time he was leading Russia, which has very little to do with him or his politics, but still). That's all they want, they like Putin, and if we (the West) are so keen on democracy, we should listen to the democratic results, even if they're not in our favour. Not that the West actually cares about democracy, but it's always a nice casus belli

This is a very terrible is happening now around the Ukraine - a sea of ​​lies and hatred towards nation who himself must choose its own path. Russia does not want to have Ukraine had its own development path without interference from the Kremlin. Krym is part of Ukraine, if today he would be Russian - tomorrow it could happen to Alaska , she was once was the territory of Russia.

I'm assuming you have 0.0000 knowledge of Russian politics. Putin might be a macho, arrogant and maybe even a narcisist, he's way, way better than all the other would-be leaders. Putin is the best Russia can get in the near future, and according to recent surveys around 55% of the Russians support him. They don't have to do a thing and he makes them relatively wealthy (average income seriously skyrocketed during the time he was leading Russia, which has very little to do with him or his politics, but still). That's all they want, they like Putin, and if we (the West) are so keen on democracy, we should listen to the democratic results, even if they're not in our favour. Not that the West actually cares about democracy, but it's always a nice casus belli

I meant kicked out of Ukraine, not kicked out of office

Aaaaaand then there is the little detail that he kill people cuz they no follow his rules

Yup Let's support him

Russians are ignorant, just look at all the phisers thinking people are dumb enough to do it(it happens but, like once a year?)

Aaaaaand then there is the little detail that he kill people cuz they no follow his rules

Yup Let's support him

Russians are ignorant, just look at all the phisers thinking people are dumb enough to do it(it happens but, like once a year?)

Well... I'm Russian, but it's your opinion.

Here's a good video about the whole situation. It's in Russian from a good guy, who have never supported Putin, but he desribes the situation greatly with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzMnP3ilcI#t=1218

Also I have never supported Putin. Here's a funny picture about NATO and it's strategic objectives: http://cs540108.vk.me/c606917/v606917187/379d/SCZMUndlKW8.jpg

Cheers.

EDIT: Putin doesn't kill people who is no supporting him. BS.

Putin/Russia is benefiting from the crimes committed against the Ukrainians by Stalin when he forced deportations of native populations in favor of ethnic russians. It may be that he will also take eastern Ukraine because of the russian population there. This is horrible what Putin has done but I do not now think anything will happen. What I would like to see is Russia's security council seat given to Germany and that Turkey would refuse any Russian ship access to its waters or any ship who's destination/origin is Russia.

You see Russia is not like the West, at all. A vast majority of Russians have no need or want for democracy; they lived without it for the most part of a century: why now? Most Russians believe they can only be led to victory by a great leader with an iron fist forged from 16 years in the KGB. But the West is OTT about democracy (as if it even exists), and insists in investing time and bullets into undemocratic, often tribal countries; this has been shown in parts of Africa, Tunisia, Libya, Syria and more - the US is for the most part ignorant of the wishes of people outside the West.

Now, that said, I will chastise Russia. The people of Crimea are happy with Russia, but as this annexation was endorsed and instigated by Russia, I'm afraid to say that this rings in my ears as

history repeating itself. This is in no way a good time for Russia to seek more land or power, and it's only the start.

Archived