Premium Search Terms

I was just thinking before, what if people are interested in craft numbers that would only be significant to them?

It would be a reasonably good idea if:

In the 'Low Craft Number' search, make it the 'Craft Number' search (with a little search bar as opposed to a drop down menu that you could input your # into).

This will open it up to over 100 collectors e.g 555, 666, 10000.

I was just thinking before, what if people are interested in craft numbers that would only be significant to them?

It would be a reasonably good idea if:

In the 'Low Craft Number' search, make it the 'Craft Number' search (with a little search bar as opposed to a drop down menu that you could input your # into).

This will open it up to over 100 collectors e.g 555, 666, 10000.

I do believe that is already a given.

I do believe that is already a given.

I would probably take the word of the guy who has "premium" under his avatar

I would probably take the word of the guy who has "premium" under his avatar

"Ability to request additional specific items to be added, say you collect craft #8345 - we can add find them all for you."

I think I trust Brad more.

Problem with adding every craft # is it makes the database bigger / slower to be searched for no reason. I'm trying to keep the searchable data as tiny as possible and as relevant as possible to ensure the pages load quickly.

If you need a specific craft numbers added just request it in the premium forum or via pm and i'll add them in.

Archived