Disable automatically rounding up currencies when only 1 currency is being used.

Duscoda

It is annoying to list something for more than a bud in keys or a key in metal, and have it change to the next highest currency. I don't want an item I'm trying to sell for 30 keys being listed for 1.5 buds, or something I want 10 ref for being listed as 1.4 keys. The issue with the first part is it encourages being offered buds instead of only keys. Even if I put "Keys only" in the notes, I'm still going to have people offer buds because the thing is converted to 1.5 buds. The issue with the second part is it discourages buyers that don't have keys but have enough metal. I'm less likely to get a buyer if my item is displayed in keys when what I really want is metal.

The system should only automatically convert currencies when you have something listed using more than 1 currency. That way if I list something for 1 bud and 5 keys, it still automatically changes it to 1.25 buds, but if I list something for 10 ref it's actually listed for 10 ref.

Yep, very annoying when I list weapons like the rocket jumper and loose cannon for .16 (1.5 scrap) and then it rounds up to .22 (2 scrap). I understand the issues with people listing things for .1 lower to jump the classifieds lists, but there has to be some other way to stop that while keeping the prices as they should be when listing.

Then sell the bud ... And be happy you even get offers.

Because there are other issues with the current system besides some people not wanting to get buds.

Archived