Q about listings

Bonzo The All-Gnawing

I was wondering, how do you list your item with cash price on bp.tf, then list it on manncostore? Ive seen plenty of people do that but I cant figure out how.

If it actually shows a cash price on the site, they listed it on marketplace and probably just say "can sell on manncostore/for keys as well".

There is another version of this "double listing" you can do. If you list on bp and then private your inventory, the items will stay listed even when you list them on a mannco bot.

Might be something similar happening here, not sure how marketplace listing refresh works on backpack.

(Don't do that though, it's pretty annoying for people that wants to trade with you)

50 minutes ago, Bentry Suster said:

next bp can list MPTF

Old UI can also list marketplace, but your item has to be on marketplace for that. (you need mp seller access 😥)

• Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, Bonzo The All-Gnawing said:

So its only works with MP.tf listings? Fuck, i was DISBANDED from the site

They used to open seller applications for the first week of the month. That system is currently on pause due to high demand and will probably reopen it in the near future. Might be worth giving a try if you are not banned or anything.

3 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

They used to open seller applications for the first week off the month. They currently paused that system due to high demand and will probably reopen it in the near future. Might be worth giving a try if you are not banned or anything.

No im not banned, they just removed me. Shame cuz i used to move stacks there back in the day 

• Confused 1