Feelings on gladiator.tf coming back online?

Simple

Gladiator Time Machine is one of the best free trading tools that currently exist. Happy to most likely see it come back. Higher buy orders are also a nice thing to have.

If people don't trust glad after the last two breaches, simply don't use it for your items, there are more than enough people that will keep using it.

47 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Gladiator Time Machine is one of the best free trading tools that currently exist. Happy to most likely see it come back. Higher buy orders are also a nice thing to have.

If people don't trust glad after the last two breaches, simply don't use it for your items, there are more than enough people that will keep using it.

ARE YOU SAYING MY PRICES ARE TOO LOW ?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bananas said:

meh, wake me up when treasuretrove.brothersinblues comes back online (i can price check these)

I can't believe that website still doesn't work!?! Smh my head

5 hours ago, Heidecker said:

tf does the gladiator time machine do

33 minutes ago, jhawdga2 said:

tf does the gladiator time machine do

Shows you listing history for an item. For example, if you get a trade offer for a hat that currently has not sell orders/unreasonable buy orders, you can check what it was listed for before/ if it had good buy orders a month ago etc.

A really neat tool, helps a lot with pricing items.