PC: TW Ol'Geezer and GBH Bubble Pipe

Faegem

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Bubble Pipe/Tradable/Craftable/71 Looks like you just made a 1/1 very unhappy with a brand new lmfaooo this ones fucking nutty id say 300-350?! market looks nice and GBH fits the space pipe thing crazily 

Timewarp geezer.... seems to be a new 1/1 showed 0 when i searched so who knows id guess 200-ish? dont think geezer's sell super high but still cool to see brand new robos being made in 2023

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Bubble Pipe/Tradable/Craftable/71 Looks like you just made a 1/1 very unhappy with a brand new lmfaooo this ones fucking nutty id say 300-350?! market looks nice and GBH fits the space pipe thing crazily 

Timewarp geezer.... seems to be a new 1/1 showed 0 when i searched so who knows id guess 200-ish? dont think geezer's sell super high but still cool to see brand new robos being made in 2023

Seems like the only GBH Bubble owner deleted their account? Whut

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048298218

• Sad 2

Lots of hats and miscs that seem low number or 1 of 1 sometimes arent

the api change kinda fucked everything up and now some stuff isn’t tracked properly

my eerie bonk was a 1 of 4 and now a 1 of 3, and my company man switches from 4 to 5 in existence every so often

The bubble is a 1 of 3 now and the geezer might be a 1 of 1, maybe a 1 of 2 with the other in a decade long lost account or something idk

bubble is like 300-350 imo, solid

geezer is like 150-200, ik engi is popular but geezer is on the low end of the hat spectrum

best effects too, I prefer af and robo but Tw and GBH are higher tier

He keeps buying my cases off mannco and getting insane luck with them.

Maybe I should unbox some of them ffs

11 minutes ago, ajdislikesyournamingpolicy said:

He keeps buying my cases off mannco and getting insane luck with them.

Maybe I should unbox some of them ffs

You're not him.

I'll help at least give ideas for potential. Only doing this to give ya some ideas really. :)

Bubble Pipe with GBH is 1 of 2 and has a TW variant.

Bot buy orders sit around 70 keys roundup on the TW and 80 on the GBH.

GBH pyro hats start at 160 keys sellers:Screenshot_20230727_095957_OperaGX.thumb.jpg.4da056995441dcec33183939b9ff4075.jpg

Personally, i see the Bubble Pipe more desirable than a plunger and Ender has his sitting around 200 keys ; $350 USD. But i can see you getting away with sitting on 200-225 keys around.

Now the TW Ol' Geezer:

It's a 1 of 1 and let alone a one of it's kind with no GBH to publicly exist

Sellers for Engie hats start at 300:Screenshot_20230727_101056_OperaGX.thumb.jpg.ac454a032f8635e3f65f6413274538f0.jpg

From all just looking here i could see it equally sitting on 300 keys but that's just what i see personally.

TW Ol' Geezer is, again, a 1 of 1 and also a one of it's kind to be unboxed so i would definitely take offers on it.

Real nice unboxes man! 2 sexy effects on two nice hats! How many crates i may ask and were they in the same unboxing session?

1 hour ago, Rainy said:

when the price checks are for real unusuals that have actual concrete value and arent brand new with no sales 

the ol geezer is brand new