Price Check: Morning Glory Tavish Degroot Experience and Cool Field Tested Secretly Serviced Grenade Launcher

Dwebus

I was wondering what the prices of these would be? The morning glory I have a rough idea but I'd like to see what others would say. The Grenade launcher I really have no idea. The unusual warpaint was consistently selling for 60-90 USD. Thank you all! 

download (1).jpg

damn that tavish outdated as fuck, quick glance makes me think like 80-100 keys and for the the applied GL probably like 60-75 USD still lol. I'm dogshit on non SCM items though so someone else will probably arrive with a more accurate guesstimate 

22 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

damn that tavish outdated as fuck, quick glance makes me think like 80-100 keys and for the the applied GL probably like 60-75 USD still lol. I'm dogshit on non SCM items though so someone else will probably arrive with a more accurate guesstimate 

Yeah that's around what I was thinking for the Tavish as well. A D@D tavish was selling for around 140 and now someone is selling one for 160 which I think is kinda absurd. Usually MG and D@D are priced pretty similarly. On the high end I was thinking maybe 120.  

MG Tavish id sit on 200 keys agreed. Take offers on it though since it's higher than what sistering hats were going for (like D@D variant around 150).

The Warpaint could maybe fetch around 40-50 keys potentially, more or less. It's applied so it's debatable, but definitely can say that's what you could fetch for it at the minimal at the moment. I'd say list it around 50-60 keys and see if you get any bites on it.Screenshot_20230725_093922_OperaGX.thumb.jpg.6e3ce113e1acf717df076404acd98e44.jpg

16 minutes ago, Relidom said:

MG Tavish id sit on 200 keys agreed. Take offers on it though since it's higher than what sistering hats were going for (like D@D variant around 150).

The Warpaint could maybe fetch around 40-50 keys potentially, more or less. It's applied so it's debatable, but definitely can say that's what you could fetch for it at the minimal at the moment. I'd say list it around 50-60 keys and see if you get any bites on it.Screenshot_20230725_093922_OperaGX.thumb.jpg.6e3ce113e1acf717df076404acd98e44.jpg

Alright thank you! I probably paid around 100 in unusuals for it so I really do not regret it at all. I don't know much about the unusual war paint market and applied war paints so I thought it would be best to ask here. I'll list it and see what people say! thank you for the help! 

Grenade is a hard 25/30 keys. There's no killstreak on it. It's field tested merc grade.