Recommended Cosmetic Cases

JSN_

Was looking at a lot of the cosmetic cases that I had piling up and was wondering which ones had the most amount of all-class cosmetics and also had decent unusual effects. Have a couple of those unlocked cosmetic crates laying around as well but it seems they only provide hats that can be crafted/dropped which have some decent hats but none of the more recent hats that look pretty good. Also, it seems that there are only a handful of effects that look okay in series 1,2, and 3 which can be obtained through the unlocked crates. Any suggestions on the cosmetic crates would be great, I remember seeing a post saying that one of the 2021 halloween crates was pretty good because it had mostly all-class cosmetics but that's about it for my knowledge.

Wicked Windfall, it's got some decent hats in it, plus I'm a Semi-Tame Trapper Hat collector and I always want more trapper hats to add to my collection. Not the most profitable, though, but you can definitely do worse.

ghoulish gains (like a bunch of all classes + cranial cowl)

mayflower (gauzed  gaze + heralds helm + the elites are actually worth money)

winter 2016 ( headprize = jackpot )

crimson cache (lots of all class + wandering wraith)

rainy day (blast defense + good elites)

blue moon (frag proofer)

tough break ( all classes .50cent crate tho...)

Rest of the cases arent really worth it unless you have some hat you like in it.

If you're rich open gun mette, Quarantined, gargoyle cases.

• Like 4

Unlocked Winter 2016 case and Mayflower cases are good and if you ever want to unbox some normal crates I'd go for #90, #91 or #103 to make it even. I unboxed two pretty sick 1st gen unusuals from these normal crates too.

32 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Where are the chad winter 2017 foos at?

I got like 500

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Where are the chad winter 2017 foos at?

i would be joining this club if that guy on tf2r gave me that crate as my raffle prize 3 years ago 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...