Rare unusuals

CAPTSplashclaw

You have some SUPER expensive stuff in there. Before selling anything to anyone make sure you check with multiple verified and trust worthy people to get price suggestions on them.

• Like 2

The sticky/grenade from my search it looks like they are extremely rare in Strange. Only 4 Strange Sweet Dreams Grenade Launchers exist from a backpack search and only 2 Strange Sweet Dreams Stickybombs. My suggestion would be to just list them for sale at a high price and see what offers you get. Then after the first week probably double the price of whatever people are offering you (depending on the people) and that's probably it's max value. 

The Energy Orb Aqua Marine Rocket you have is also extremely rare. Only 13 exist in Strange and I would say it's probably more desired and valueable than the Sweet Dreams items (though I could be wrong on that).

Your Vivid Plasma Villain's Veil is also probably something people will go after as it's a nice Misc and none are currently for sale with that effect. 

Also, you have a few spelled items which will go for a lot higher than their listed prices.

If you are really inexperienced with what your items are worth in todays market and would like more advice feel free to add me. Good luck and becareful.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rainy said:

You have some SUPER expensive stuff in there. Before selling anything to anyone make sure you check with multiple verified and trust worthy people to get price suggestions on them.

yea i honestly didn't think i had that rare of items. But judging by all the new friends requests yea. So im def going to just take a good time to figure it out.

4 hours ago, Fire ̷̨●̷̨° said:

The sticky/grenade from my search it looks like they are extremely rare in Strange. Only 4 Strange Sweet Dreams Grenade Launchers exist from a backpack search and only 2 Strange Sweet Dreams Stickybombs. My suggestion would be to just list them for sale at a high price and see what offers you get. Then after the first week probably double the price of whatever people are offering you (depending on the people) and that's probably it's max value. 

The Energy Orb Aqua Marine Rocket you have is also extremely rare. Only 13 exist in Strange and I would say it's probably more desired and valueable than the Sweet Dreams items (though I could be wrong on that).

Your Vivid Plasma Villain's Veil is also probably something people will go after as it's a nice Misc and none are currently for sale with that effect. 

Also, you have a few spelled items which will go for a lot higher than their listed prices.

If you are really inexperienced with what your items are worth in todays market and would like more advice feel free to add me. Good luck and becareful.

wow i didn't think they where still so rare i knew about the energy orb (never selling that) but i thought there would have been more unboxed of the two sweets. the veil didn't even cross my mind to be rare. thank you and i might add you judging by how many people are try  to add me right now ill wait till this post cools down

7 hours ago, CAPTSplashclaw said:

Hello thinking of selling some of my rare unusuals but i honesty wouldn't know a good price point on most of them the sticky bomb and grenade launcher being the hardest . if anyone got any advice i would love to hear it.

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198110019410

Also please don't add me just to trade. I've been scammed and sharked before that the whole reason I still have these items. I'm just looking for advice ATM i don't mind holding on to them but would def like to sell them within the year.

• Like 1

there are some sick ass things in there, feel free to add me if you get offers so I can help appraise them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CAPTSplashclaw said:

Also please don't add me just to trade. I've been scammed and sharked before that the whole reason I still have these items. I'm just looking for advice ATM i don't mind holding on to them but would def like to sell them within the year.

I understand homie. If you ever need help hmu!

On 7/1/2023 at 1:51 AM, Fire ̷̨●̷̨° said:

Good advice!