Price Check: Gift Wrapped Vintage Untradeable Brass Beast and Sharpened Volcano Fragment

ploobs

I haven't played for several years and have two gift wrapped vintage untradeable sharpened volcano fragments, and one gift wrapped vintage untradeable Brass Beast. I have an offer of 75 keys each, just want to confirm this is a good price. 

• Astonished 1

Considering that there’s other non-tradable items for cheaper, you should definitely take the offer. Especially for 75 keys each.

I guess the important part is that they are vintage, untradeable, and already gift wrapped which cannot happen anymore. They seem to be extremely niche items for collectors so I am going to probably take the deal in the next couple hours

Guessing the offer is from "HACK THE GIBSON". He's a huge "glitched" items collector, haven't heard of Gibson trying to shark people for their rare "glitched" items. 
You could probably try to ask him for a bit more if you want to, but I would definitely consider taking the offer how it is. Don't know what stuff like that usually sells for, but as I said, he isn't really known for sharking/lowballing.

1 minute ago, Heidecker said:

Guessing the offer is from "HACK THE GIBSON". He's a huge glitched items collector, haven't heard of Gibson trying to shark people for their rare "glitched" items. 

Nailed it, thats all i need to know

17 minutes ago, ploobs said:

you probably wont find another buyer other than gibson

I'm pretty active in the glitched item community and have traded a good amount of these items over the years. 75 keys each for those items actually seems really high to me. Normally the more desired gift wrapped items are ones that are achievement items and it's impossible to get multiple copies other than from gift wrapped. However, these items exist in tradable versions, so from what I can tell he is only after them because they are a untradeable gift wrapped items. I don't know if being Vintage actually makes them any more rare. I don't have the ability to check but it could also have a very old gift date which I know Hack has collected before. Either way these items are niche in a niche area of collecting and I think it would take a very long time to find another buyer willing to pay as much if you tried to sell them yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ploobs said:

he is a honest guy have had some trades with him and also some chat, he is not the guy who will shark you.

His offer is the most solid one you will get, go for it and take his keys 😛

3 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Guessing the offer is from "HACK THE GIBSON". He's a huge "glitched" items collector, haven't heard of Gibson trying to shark people for their rare "glitched" items. 

Gibson just sniped a glitched audio file for 500 pure when others were contacting the same guy with higher pure offers

wouldnt call it a shark but Gibson is still trying to get your best price too, you could definitely get more from him. Dude has money 💰 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Gibson just sniped a glitched audio file for 500 pure when others were contacting the same guy with higher pure offers

wouldnt call it a shark but Gibson is still trying to get your best price too, you could definitely get more from him. Dude has money 💰 

Agreed, but tbf, seller listed it for 500k on classifieds, bet gibson would have sent 1000k if it was listed for 1000k.

Just now, Heidecker said:

Agreed, but tbf, seller listed it for 500k on classifieds, bet gibson would have sent 1000k if it was listed for 1000k.

yeah it’s on the seller at the end of the day and gets b/o capped, same with my bonk boy