Summer 2023 Update [Patch Notes]

Rancid Feet

Historically, the summer cases have all released after summer solstice- June 21. How is it not even summer yet and people are getting impatient

• Like 2

You probably should've asked that in the title instead, because that's the exact title somebody would use when they DO release a new update lol. But yeah, the TF2 summer update will be released when they release it. Just go on normally till the day your DMs are spammed by hyped friends about all the great new things they added

Last year the summer patch was near the end of July. We'll see how it goes. Ngl, pretty hyped for this summer. ^_^

1 hour ago, RicK mai said:

dont people who get their items accepted know before hand?

Most of my workshop friends seem surprised when they open the game to see what items got in. If anything they might be able to see their item accepted to the game a few minutes before the patch is pushed; if they are constantly refreshing the page. Based on this mini-doc about player destruction, mappers might know ahead of time that their map is getting added, but not when.

11 hours ago, RicK mai said:

When is the summer update

During the summer.

11 hours ago, RicK mai said:

when are the patch notes going to be uploaded.

When the update comes out.

10 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Most of my workshop friends seem surprised when they open the game to see what items got in. If anything they might be able to see their item accepted to the game a few minutes before the patch is pushed; if they are constantly refreshing the page. Based on this mini-doc about player destruction, mappers might know ahead of time that their map is getting added, but not when.

I've had several workshoppers confirm to me that mappers are the only ones who know ahead of time.

valve pls release already i need my 30 new cosmetics that are 90% meme/stupid hats that don't look good with any other cosmetics and my 40 new unusual effects of which all are worse than 3rd gens and have a dozen color variations topped off with several new community maps that will get played for a week then become PASS-Time levels of deserted

yes,i am only interested in the community fixes and maps

hopefully they picked some good ones this time,last one i truly liked was pier (and,no,i don't think crasher was that interesting after a few matches)