I need your help

Macioeus

So I need crypto mini. Give me a crypto to key price with links to screenshots. If you know someone that did a crypto sale just let me know who it is. Do it if you hate Piotr P. Ty for help <33

• Confused 4

As crypto is inherently more worthless than pixel hats the only acceptable mini is

> Sold for crypto, therefore this item is literally worthless. 0 Keys.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why not just get an exchange rate for the crypto you're looking at to USD, then convert that to keys based on bptf forum buyers/sellers?

you'd have to grab the exchange rate for whatever crypto was used on the day that the sale happened similarly to how we use mp.tf same-day key prices for cash sales to key conversions.

1 hour ago, LaughingLollipop said:

As crypto is inherently more worthless than pixel hats the only acceptable mini is

> Sold for crypto, therefore this item is literally worthless. 0 Keys.

I wish this were true, because I could just shitpost on crypto forums/subreddits that china is gonna dump their tf2 items, and thus cause the tf2 economy to crash via panic selling so that I could get 2013 halloweens for dirt cheap

30 minutes ago, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB said:

Why not just get an exchange rate for the crypto you're looking at to USD, then convert that to keys based on bptf forum buyers/sellers?

Yeah is a logical thing to do but PRICE MODS says that I need to get other sales or smh. So I asked but to no effect :((

4 hours ago, Bentry Suster said:

According to this, one crypto trade cannot be proof

They say "it is best to NOT use" but not cannot be proof. But I gave up so no more replys :((((