Classified tf2 moment

Macioeus

So I was playing tf2 with my friend and my 8 yo brother. We qued up on Hightower and for the first 15 minutes, the game was fine. But out of nowhere, a guy was trying to kick my brother for cheating. 8 yo cheating... Anyway, the vote failed because I had to talk thru voice chat (ew). Then he tried to kick me but also failed. Then some dude from the server decided to kick him instead. I didn't say anything and he was kicked successfully. After that, he added me on Steam. I thought that he wants to cry or smh so I accepted (worst mistake of my life). His first massage was saying that he is my IRL friend and said my name. I knew that he wasn't anything like that, and I asked him to tell me his name. He responded with my second name... yeah... I got a little bit scared. After that 3 other people from his friends list added me but I didn't accept them. But they still massaged me with this: "(first name) don't be too cocky). I said to him why tf he doxed me and what's the point of that. He still tried to say that he is my friend. After talking like this back to back he finally stopped and said: I will meet you. He blocked me and I so something that stopped my heart. He and his friends were from the same town as me 💀 . Somehow I managed to stop being stressed and moved on. 2 hours passed and one of his friends massaged me saying which one I am in a photo. Yeah, they had my Facebook page. I asked again why are they doing this and how. The how thing I regret because he started to talk about how he is a super hacker of this world and wrote a script to dox. He said that I can buy it off of him for 100pln ~~ 20$. I said no I don't want to but he insisted. I said: I'm sorry for the kick and hope you have a great day. Another 2 hours passed and he gave me a link to a dodgy website and that he is giving it to me for free. I said thanks and didn't open it. I repeated myself that I'm sorry and all and he just replied with a happy face. And that's it. SO idk what to do. They know my name and the high school that I go to. What should and what can I do??? Also is it avoidable or not? (A fun little story...)

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

image.png.f4891ede0f88cbeb58de64933376f51d.png

Ya'll need to learn about choices 2 and 3 for friend requests

Yeah now I understand :((

• Like 1

Bro you're so fuckin polite to someone who's doing horrible shit, you're a good example to follow 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just figure out their identities and counter-blackmail them into a stunlock. 

That's probably not good advice but it's what I would've done. 

• Thanks 1