Add a disclaimer for Festivized / Festive price differences

`Yahiamice

Every year, tens if not hundreds of lesser knowledged traders fall victim for the "im giving you a strange festive medigun its worth 9999 keys!" scam while offering a FESTIVIZED variant of said regular item instead.

A small but attention-grabbing disclaimer on both the pricelist and stat pages would help a ton:

xPmB1SP.png

Of course, this wouldn't do much against quickswitch scams that involve sending a trade from a similar looking alt, but it'd be a step forward in the right direction

I would not be opposed to a small disclaimer added, since the site already utilizes similar disclaimers.

I doubt it would do much; however, seems like a disclaimer would have no drawback and only potential positives.

+1 from me

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, STEVE said:

I would not be opposed to a small disclaimer added, since the site already utilizes similar disclaimers.

I doubt it would do much; however, seems like a disclaimer would have no drawback and only potential positives.

+1 from me

+1 from me too

+1, maybe also put it on the uncraftable lucky no. 42 because that's a big scam tool as well

• Like 1

They're too busy making the new backpack.tf 2.0 UI that I don't think anyone is actually using to implement things that help new players

• Like 1

• 2 months later...