Price check: Unusual Hat Chocolate

Gasoline

The effect I'm looking at is Cloud 9. I have looked at bp but most of these hats are unpriced, and I haven't been on the market for years, so I'm unsure how much this hat is gonna go for.

21 minutes ago, Bentry Suster said:

Thank you. I found the item's history https://backpack.tf/item/12329537227 (for someone who might want to make a suggestion out of it) and honestly I think it's 40 keys range. 

6 hours ago, Gasoline said:

I guess it's all-class and look pretty cute? 😄 I got offer this for my catastrophic companion but I declined bc I prefer the cats LOL

You made the right call regardless of preference because

A- Cats would be significantly easier to sell

B- Cats will hold + increase in value over time if you plan on holding onto them far better than the hat chocolate.

I'd imagine the guy was having trouble trying to sell the hat chocolate so just found a much more liquid item with a similar price suggestion, spammed out offers to anyone who has said item trying to get rid of his hat.

On 4/29/2023 at 6:01 AM, Alecto said:

I'd imagine the guy was having trouble trying to sell the hat chocolate so just found a much more liquid item with a similar price suggestion, spammed out offers to anyone who has said item trying to get rid of his hat.

This has been my exact experience so far: People with new, unpriced, hard-as-hell-to-sell unusuals keep flocking to me one after another.