The Vaccinator Collectors Giveaway! Part 4

Lucyfer

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if you remember these 😆

I've been a little behind on starting up my giveaways, if you're apart of my discord, you will know why.

If you're not apart of my discord, heres a little update.

On march 11th to march 19th, I was able to have my boyfriend visit me for the first time ever ❤️ I live in Ontario Canada, and he currently resides in Ohio US. We were able to get a trip sorted, and he came to visit me for a little over a week. During this time, no giveaways were present, because I was using all the money I had to fund our trip.

Then, after that, I had to pay my bills, as they come out at the end of the month. Fast forward to April 1st (not to be funny im being serious D:) 

THEN on April 6th to the 19th, I was completely out of work, as our company had a scheduled shutdown so they could install a new machine, and do some work on the building. During this 13 day shutdown, it was entirely unpaid. I have just returned to work, and I got a paycheque for a whopping... 12 hours of work, because the shutdown was over the holiday -.-

So I have a very tiny amount of money, and I'll be using it to fund this giveaway!

TL:DR

I had no money, but I got money now, here is giveaway im sorry

Giveaway: https://scrap.tf/raffles/7V1JSC

Giveaway Password:

Be sure to include the comma!

Thanks guys ❤️

2 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

I've been a little behind on starting up my giveaways, if you're apart of my discord, you will know why.

On march 11th to march 19th, I was able to have my boyfriend visit me for the first time ever ❤️ I live in Ontario Canada, and he currently resides in Ohio US. We were able to get a trip sorted, and he came to visit me for a little over a week. During this time, no giveaways were present, because I was using all the money I had to fund our trip.

Then, after that, I had to pay my bills, as they come out at the end of the month. Fast forward to April 1st (not to be funny im being serious D:) 

THEN on April 6th to the 19th, I was completely out of work, as our company had a scheduled shutdown so they could install a new machine, and do some work on the building. During this 13 day shutdown, it was entirely unpaid. I have just returned to work, and I got a paycheque for a whopping... 12 hours of work, because the shutdown was over the holiday -.-

So I have a very tiny amount of money, and I'll be using it to fund this giveaway!

Giveaway Password:

Thanks guys ❤️

Thanks again for your generosity, Lu!

9 hours ago, boxenater said:

What're you in for?
image.png.de0840e42402cb5550b6e1f0cfd57581.png

Insulting myself by using a slur used to describe furries, and they used a few other "offenses" to round it up to a month 👍

12 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

I got banned on scraptf so everyone else have fun

If I win we shall share the gains. Because why the fuck not.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Giveaway Password:

Thanks guys ❤️

So glad you got to met your soul mate! Hope it was a magical one!

15 hours ago, boxenater said:

What're you in for?
image.png.de0840e42402cb5550b6e1f0cfd57581.png

i asked for noisemakers (scrap.tf doesn't even sell them)