is there any vaccinator chemistry sets anymore?

weedman

i was talking with a guy and he told me that he wanted to make a collectors vaccinator.
he has about 100 vaccinators and when i looked there werent any vaccinator chemistry sets for sale. does anyone know if someone has one?

sure they exist but there's probably all of 20 left in the world, and being hoarded by collectors and left in dead inventories

3 hours ago, Beef said:

Some guy collects them and has his minions fetch them for him. Good luck weedman.

Thanks,

Slime

hai dats me

4 hours ago, weedman said:

i was talking with a guy and he told me that he wanted to make a collectors vaccinator.
he has about 100 vaccinators and when i looked there werent any vaccinator chemistry sets for sale. does anyone know if someone has one?

hello if you find one let me know, ill pay big for it ^^

A couple years ago I went through every chemistry set in premium search and bookmarked all of the handshake ones, there was 14 at the time, and afaik ~4-6 new ones have popped up from private inventories since then. Considering 3 of the bookmarks are missing histories (probably crafted), and I have 7 of them that likely would have been crafted if I didn't buy them, that would have left ~10 of them. You can probably extrapolate that to the vaccinator chem sets as well and assume there's only ~10-20 left. I'd argue you can half that number since collector vacc's are one of the few collector weapons with strangifiers making them more desirable than collector handshakes; with 5-10 left your odds aren't that good of finding one in an active account that would also be willing to sell it to you over lucy (who I'm sure would outbid you).

54 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

A couple years ago I went through every chemistry set in premium search and bookmarked all of the handshake ones, there was 14 at the time, and afaik ~4-6 new ones have popped up from private inventories since then. Considering 3 of the bookmarks are missing histories (probably crafted), and I have 7 of them that likely would have been crafted if I didn't buy them, that would have left ~10 of them. You can probably extrapolate that to the vaccinator chem sets as well and assume there's only ~10-20 left. I'd argue you can half that number since collector vacc's are one of the few collector weapons with strangifiers making them more desirable than collector handshakes; with 5-10 left your odds aren't that good of finding one in an active account that would also be willing to sell it to you over lucy (who I'm sure would outbid you).

I've done a ton of research myself it seems most weapon sets were dropped with a limit of only 200, cosmetics 5, and festive collectors 75 sets.

strangifiers are a bit different, valve just decided to slap a random limit on them, like for instance 25,000 outback intelluctual strangifier chemistry sets exist, but maybe 1000 for the teddy roosebelt only exist. series #1, but collectors sets have a hard predetermined set # that were supposed to drop. honestly its all just speculation and others are free to speculate 

Muselk has one I think, they must have a lot of chem sets because everytime I search chem sets up, his backpack comes up

14 hours ago, Semper said:

with a limit of only 200

Aggregations is a nice thing, phlogs and escape plans show limits (or at least a 200 limit) isn't a thing, arguably disciplinary action and third degree too since there's probably 5+ of those kits unfinished. Also festive sets weren't dropped they were unboxed from the 2013 winter crates. They likely 1) rolled for a collector set drop (whatever the odds of getting one was) and then 2) rolled a random item drop for non-tools. Bat outta hell, and the jumper weapons kinda throw a ? into that theory though, plus the over 100 more escape plans that exist relative to the 2nd highest.