Oh boy! An update!

Puppier

Classifieds currency changes

To combat problems where users were entering improper values to cut the queue, the Classifieds currency system has been adjusted.

Let’s say we wanted to sell something for a key and a ref - in the past, you’d select keys as a currency and have 1.1 as the value. This is no longer the case. You must now declare that you want 1 key and 1 ref - all currencies now have their own form. Floating point numbers are no longer allowed for any currency except the lowest one.

This. All of it

How? also where? Outpost?

If you go to backpack classified search filters, the second to last option(or there abouts) is a field called "recipe target."

Put the item of the kit you want, and it will pull up all the different levels of killstreak kits for all those that are listed.

• Administrators

I'm unsure what's wrong with Twitter as it is returning API responses claiming that a user isn't following someone.

Oddly enough it shows the information I want if I look at a different API so I'll have to modify it.

Twitter badge appeared, seems fine to me. 

However, suffered problems with linking my account using Safari. On Chrome worked fine. 

• Administrators

What's the problem? They can easily be banned now. They can't go and say "oh I accidentally typed 2.88 instead of 3, 3 times!" like they could have probably gotten away with on the old system.

Archived