Jump to content

The Accepted Refined cost


Riksdagen

Recommended Posts

Moderator accepted a new refined cost.

 

Isn't the refined accepted a bit low for now? Isn't all based on a "quickbuy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not really, it's very accurate. A key is roughly worth $1.8 cash, and it just got suggested at $1.79. Arguably a bit on the low-end since most keys go for a couple cents more but nothing wrong with it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

b..b..but my backpack has lost so much "value" :( can we please revert the change

Two Fingers Touching Emoji & 'Shy' Memes 👉👈 - StayHipp

own nothing and be happy

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's extremely accurate to the current price of keys and ref. Sellers on marketplace get about $1.85 after fees, with thousands of keys in volume of sales daily. Divide $1.85 by 87 and you get about equal to the $0.021 in the suggestion. Ideally there shouldn't have been a range, and ideally it would've been accepted at a flat value of at least $0.021, but what can you do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

idk why are we using key prices when you can see prices on marketplace and mannco for ref have a stable price of 0.04/0.03 and seller gets 0.03-0.02 min. shouldn't it be atleast 0.025? maybe im the retarded one here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Zytoep said:

Shouldn't keys be given a real money value, and ref has its value based on that? Why is it the other way around?

 

It's presented like that because the key is the base value of everything and everything else revolves around it. The key value is presented in refined to show the exchange rate, as saying 1 key is worth 1 key is rather useless. The refined value is presented in $ to show if you took the current key value and divided it by the current exchange rate, this is what you'd get, as again, saying that a refined is worth 0.0115 keys is also rather useless.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, G R O W U P said:

idk why are we using key prices when you can see prices on marketplace and mannco for ref have a stable price of 0.04/0.03 and seller gets 0.03-0.02 min. shouldn't it be atleast 0.025? maybe im the retarded one here

Marketplace sellers make profit by selling refined. 0.04 x 87 = 3.48 after fees which is way higher than the price of a key on the website (2.05)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

 

It's presented like that because the key is the base value of everything and everything else revolves around it. The key value is presented in refined to show the exchange rate, as saying 1 key is worth 1 key is rather useless. The refined value is presented in $ to show if you took the current key value and divided it by the current exchange rate, this is what you'd get, as again, saying that a refined is worth 0.0115 keys is also rather useless.

And yet the calculations for inventory value goes keys->ref->usd instead of ref->keys->usd which is what one would expect for the key being the "base".

 

But changing that now is probably a nightmare and a half.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Pollen! said:

Marketplace sellers make profit by selling refined. 0.04 x 87 = 3.48 after fees which is way higher than the price of a key on the website (2.05)

stop quickselling your keys man! think of all the profit you could make!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, G R O W U P said:

stop quickselling your keys man! think of all the profit you could make!

think mark think

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

think mark think

Me when people are actively trying to make the price go down to opress the poor:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...