Purple Energy Onimann Unusual (READ DISCRIPTION PLEASE)

promattmcg

Hi I was wondering if anyone has anymore info on this item. I can't seem to find it on the price grid. *I CANNOT TRADE IT UNTIL MARCH 30TH AND WOULD BE LOOKING FOR IRL MONEY FOR THOSE INTERESTED* just needed to make it clear

Onimann.jpg

"Sold a sunbeams non strange for 2300 pure and a strange monoculi for 2500 mixed. Pricing is firm. " - i guess

aaaa look out for scammers and sharkers, around 2800~ keys i supose. please watch a video on scam prevention.

Holy shit ! This is an insane unusual! Did you unboxed it ?

You should get minimum 1800 - 2000 keys for it. Watch out for scammers as guy above already said. 

35 minutes ago, n0ne said:

"Sold a sunbeams non strange for 2300 pure and a strange monoculi for 2500 mixed. Pricing is firm. " - i guess

aaaa look out for scammers and sharkers, around 2800~ keys i supose. please watch a video on scam prevention.

thanks for the help!

29 minutes ago, flashE said:

Holy shit ! This is an insane unusual! Did you unboxed it ?

You should get minimum 1800 - 2000 keys for it. Watch out for scammers as guy above already said. 

Yea it was insane! I logged back on in a couple years and decided to open up a 2018 Halloween case

• promattmcg changed the title to Purple Energy Onimann Unusual (READ DISCRIPTION PLEASE)
4 minutes ago, flashE said:

That’s crazy ! Congrats on the sick unbox ! If I were you I would definitely keep it :)

For real tho but we'll see for sure

1 hour ago, Lucyfer said:

Added regarding this unusual! I added you on both discord and steam.

Reinstating; im adding you to give trading advice lol, not to buy

2 hours ago, promattmcg said:

Hi I was wondering if anyone has anymore info on this item. I can't seem to find it on the price grid. *I CANNOT TRADE IT UNTIL MARCH 30TH AND WOULD BE LOOKING FOR IRL MONEY FOR THOSE INTERESTED* just needed to make it clear

Onimann.jpg

So first of all, congrats. Second of all DO NOT GET SCAMMED! Watch some videos on yt about scams and get prepared. Your best bet would be marketplace.tf or list it on backpack.tf and wait for the offers. From bp tho you would need to get keys for it and then go to some trusted key buyers and sell for real cash. But before you do anything always check who you trading with. And remember that 1500 would be a lowball here. List it for 3500 maybe and maybe try to get a gpan for it. Gpans are easy to sell for cash so thats that. And please, dont get scammed. Please 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Macioeus said:

So first of all, congrats. Second of all DO NOT GET SCAMMED! Watch some videos on yt about scams and get prepared. Your best bet would be marketplace.tf or list it on backpack.tf and wait for the offers. From bp tho you would need to get keys for it and then go to some trusted key buyers and sell for real cash. But before you do anything always check who you trading with. And remember that 1500 would be a lowball here. List it for 3500 maybe and maybe try to get a gpan for it. Gpans are easy to sell for cash so thats that. And please, dont get scammed. Please 

3500 as in dollars or keys?! Lmao but thank you appreciate it :D

3 hours ago, promattmcg said:

Onimann.jpg

Very nice unbox... However a bunch of people here seem to be overvaluing the hell out of it. You're not getting a golden pan and 1500 keys is actually a very solid offer. If you were to sell for cash. i'd probably list at 2000 keys and take pure offers on it, but be careful! A bunch of people are going to try to scam you so make sure you know what to look out for.  

Id suggest finding a safe broker to help you sell, due to scammers. however yeah if you dont want someone else holding it then just do a bunch of research or list it on a third party website or sum

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, Gucciifsh said:

Id suggest finding a safe broker to help you sell, due to scammers. however yeah if you dont want someone else holding it then just do a bunch of research or list it on a third party website or sum

if i got an item like this i wouldn't broker it to anyone

watch out a lot of people in this thread adding you are known scammers 😱 only real traders would advise you to list this on steam community market for 700$

1 hour ago, Gucciifsh said:

Brokers aka exit scammers

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

if i got an item like this i wouldn't broker it to anyone

ok yeah fair enough, still if you didn't know what you were doing id ask advice from someone that's trustworthy at least

18 hours ago, Beef said:

Brokers aka exit scammers

Hey! ;-;

Okay, I get it that 90% of brokers are just pretending to be to scams when they can, but what about the legitimate ones?

31 minutes ago, Sarkness said:

Hey! ;-;

Okay, I get it that 90% of brokers are just pretending to be to scams when they can, but what about the legitimate ones?

They take your items and Block you on steam 💀

5 hours ago, Sarkness said:

Hey! ;-;

the only trustable broker is your parents