Trading is kinda mid right now...

I_Am_Tortilla

Yeah... trading is rather slow, ( it doesn't help that bot b/o-s disappear once in a while). Is there any particular reason for all this?

I think frequent update of unusual prices would help people make informed decisions while buying an unusual instead of relying on bot buy orders as a metric. Sure, one could manually go and look for sales histories and what not, but I think the sales should be tracked more actively and efficiently, but I guess its easy to say.

51 minutes ago, Empyrean said:

I think frequent update of unusual prices would help people make informed decisions while buying an unusual instead of relying on bot buy orders as a metric. Sure, one could manually go and look for sales histories and what not, but I think the sales should be tracked more actively and efficiently, but I guess its easy to say.

Faster price suggestions would definetly help, atleast people would bother to make a price suggestions when they sell a hat.

3 minutes ago, I_Am_Tortilla said:

Faster price suggestions would definetly help, atleast people would bother to make a price suggestions when they sell a hat.

I understand the point of what you're trying to say.. but things do have to remain outdated for some time to ensure the price is stable, to verify the price thats being suggested.

4 hours ago, I_Am_Tortilla said:

Yeah... trading is rather slow, ( it doesn't help that bot b/o-s disappear once in a while). Is there any particular reason for all this?

No ragging intended, but it's mid only if you don't have much capital or knowledge on how to trade.

Main issue here is that there is too much supply of everything. People that wanted an unusual already bought one 5 years ago. However, there will always be niches to fill to make some profit. I wouldnt say trading in tf2 is mid, I would argue its terrible. Currently, the worst it has been in the last 3 years. 

Personally no issues, just goes down to how much you have and how good you are at trading. Also some luck involved in that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, FishtheFish said:

No ragging intended, but it's mid only if you don't have much capital or knowledge on how to trade.

True, if you haven't wasted half of your life on a video games fake economy then you're mid

1 hour ago, Cave said:

The obligatory annual "TF2 trading is slow/dead/over"

it isnt dead when you are among the biggest shots