Calculation Help for Keys

Nyxical

I am pretty much very new to having keys or buying stuff with keys, but the question i need is how do you calculate the remaining decimal for that key?

2 hours ago, TsukiAoki said:

how do you calculate the remaining decimal for that key?

You can use any calculator to do this, all you need to know is the current value of keys in refind metal.

For example, keys cost 85.22 refind right now:

- If you want to find 0.6 of a key, simply do 85.22 x 0.6 which results in 51.11 refind.

- If you want to find how much of a key 25 refind is worth, you can do 25 / 85.22 which results in 0.29 keys. 

3 hours ago, SoundDrout said:

You can use any calculator to do this, all you need to know is the current value of keys in refind metal.

For example, keys cost 85.22 refind right now:

- If you want to find 0.6 of a key, simply do 85.22 x 0.6 which results in 51.11 refind.

- If you want to find how much of a key 25 refind is worth, you can do 25 / 85.22 which results in 0.29 keys. 

Thanks! that makes it much more easier for me.

When items are listed on the classifieds for x.y keys, hovering over the listing icon will display the exact amount the listing is asking for. 
Doing the math yourself for these can lead to a few scrap differences and your trade being declined

2 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

When items are listed on the classifieds for x.y keys, hovering over the listing icon will display the exact amount the listing is asking for. 
Doing the math yourself for these can lead to a few scrap differences and your trade being declined

But on sell orders, it doesn't exactly show how many.

1 hour ago, TsukiAoki said:

Just realised i cant see it on schadenfreude. other items are shown

I see one listing at 2.2 keys, sometimes people list at a decimal key value. They’re just doing it wrong, you can report those listings.

Should all be keys+ref