First unusual hat!

AwesomeSause

I got a Pumpkin Party Handsome Handy Thing! It's pretty neat, definitely goes with my current pyro loadout (which was semi planned)!

760044434_loadout(8).thumb.png.24ae4c8326bc893070608304d5a8d03f.png

(Though the handy thing isn't painted yet)

And I definitely made it work on other loadouts, I wouldn't want my other classes to miss out! I got a polar pullover and an allfather, I will get other stuff to cover the other classes but I'm definitely pleased and proud with this!

Thank you so much everyone for your help and guidance!

And to people who want an unusual, I definitely recommend building killstreak kits, but you also don't have to work towards an unusual because at the end of the day it's just a normal hat with a png floating around it. Definitely fun to work towards though!

Thank you so much again everyone!

1 hour ago, man with the bird said:

ngl your loadout makes it look like that one candle cosmetic but thicker

Yeah I almost got an unusual waxy wayfinder lol

You mentioned building kits to work up towards an unusual. What kits do you find to be profitable that aren’t overly rare like scattergun?

2 hours ago, Atomiix said:

You mentioned building kits to work up towards an unusual. What kits do you find to be profitable that aren’t overly rare like scattergun?

any weapon that gets used often like the killing gloves of boxing.you can craft it and sell it that way or if you are willing to take risks use it up on a strange if it's not specialized

17 hours ago, Atomiix said:

Stuff thats used for crafting higher tier kits (not often profitable) or 'meta' sidegrades, and weapons that have austrailium variants I'd suppose also

3 hours ago, RockSolidWood said:

Stuff thats used for crafting higher tier kits (not often profitable) or 'meta' sidegrades, and weapons that have austrailium variants I'd suppose also

Yeah, I go for kits that sell for over 2 keys because it takes around 2 keys to make them sometimes

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Yeah, I go for kits that sell for over 2 keys because it takes around 2 keys to make them sometimes

Are you talking pro kits? I tried doing some research and math and I found spec Original kits to be slightly profitable with the right sheens 

4 hours ago, Atomiix said:

Are you talking pro kits? I tried doing some research and math and I found spec Original kits to be slightly profitable with the right sheens 

Oh really? Nice! I often just put the kits on the weapons (strange ones if they're worth more), so idk if it'd work unless I sold them to people but damn yeah, I forgot about that! Thanks!