Tf2 repuation on bp.tf

ll1____1ll

all of my reputation for some reason has been removed by a mod one day with no explanation.I know ive never scammed/sharked someone,traded with a scammer so id like to know as to why this happened.

My guess is that your trust ratings had nothing to do with you showing that you are a trustworthy trader (you going first in cash trades, you not running from spycrabs, you brokering items and following through with agreed deals, etc.) and that the trusts were the generic "this person is a good trader, this person is trustworthy" etc messages that are basically worthless, just like steam profile +rep comments.

There is also the unlikely possibility that they were fake trust that you gave yourself through alt accounts or had friends give them to you (not saying that you did anything like that, but mods remove those if they see them).

31 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

31 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

My guess is that your trust ratings had nothing to do with you showing that you are a trustworthy trader (you going first in cash trades, you not running from spycrabs, you brokering items and following through with agreed deals, etc.) and that the trusts were the generic "this person is a good trader, this person is trustworthy" etc messages that are basically worthless, just like steam profile +rep comments.

There is also the unlikely possibility that they were fake trust that you gave yourself through alt accounts or had friends give them to you (not saying that you did anything like that, but mods remove those if they see them).

Makes sense, Thanks alot for the info.

Yep that's correct. Those are not what the trust system is for.

You can read the trust tutorial here when leaving a rating to find out what is and isn't a valid positive/negative trust rating

image.png.f2f896c715a4de79df2a1a8664e78a02.png