strange kritzkreig prices

fector

32 minutes ago, fecter said:

bruh why strange kritzkreig so expensive, they are more expensive then good unusuals 💀

You would be shocked when you look at strange gunslinger's prices

1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

What’s your guess

idk, they are probably from stupid rare cases that cost 50 dollars

1 hour ago, fector said:

idk, they are probably from stupid rare cases that cost 50 dollars

IIRC, the case itself isn't rare, however there is only a 1% chance of unboxing the kritzkrieg, naking it about as rare as unusuals

2 hours ago, fector said:

bruh why strange kritzkreig so expensive, they are more expensive then good unusuals 💀

Limited and old Strange item. Re-introduced in a later crate, but with a disgustingly small drop chance. Talking about 1% or so. The Original and the Gunslinger are the same case, though, they haven't been released a second time.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, average femoby lol said:

IIRC, the case itself isn't rare, however there is only a 1% chance of unboxing the kritzkrieg, naking it about as rare as unusuals

The original case it came in was rare and stupid expensive, you’re thinking of the re-release

when ankle dan gifted people vintig kratzkrag people started hoarding the strange kratzkrag instead hence the phenomenon

tbh? a papparazi caught me off guard while i muttered "buy kritzkrieg..." on da street, rest been history lil dawg

i was planning to get a strange specialized killstreak version of the 4 mediguns and the quick-fix was already annoyingly expensive

and then i saw the kritz

all salvaged stranges have been like this more or less, not gonna get any cheaper either

original/gunslingers are even worse 

Why is the sky blue? Why is the grandmaster so rare? Why does valve never do cool events ever again? Why does gaben take down good games that gave you cool hats?

Money.

• Confused 1

On 3/7/2023 at 1:28 AM, fran said:

i was planning to get a strange specialized killstreak version of the 4 mediguns and the quick-fix was already annoyingly expensive

and then i saw the kritz

Why specialized ? 😃